Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just delivered another load of wood. We're covered on the big stuff, just need some small wood now.

Got the wood for slabbing, pretty nice.

No pics, just imagine.

Saw about 100 elk, over at Boxley. One nice bull. Almost hit some elk watchers. :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Time for supercabs to tally the head count.

Do you think it would be possible to get some in the 8" to 10" range. Not that im picky or anything, just got a lot of small bars.:biggrinbounce2:

No. NO HICKORY, please. It sux on chains. But, if thats all we can get, let er bump brother. Ill run it anyway.:laugh:

Hows pine? That be easy enough on the cutters?LOL
I'm thinning some small pines & some hickorys to make room for the Oaks to grow. I'll bring what I can. I might throw on some oak if'n you let me molest, I mean run, your 288xp:chainsawguy:

Hows pine? That be easy enough on the cutters?LOL
I'm thinning some small pines & some hickorys to make room for the Oaks to grow. I'll bring what I can. I might throw on some oak if'n you let me molest, I mean run, your 288xp:chainsawguy:

You can run it brother!! As much as you want. It will eat pine like a fat chick on cake. Pine will be GREAT!! My kind of wood, for racing that is.:chainsawguy:

Mine is all stock, running a stihl RSC chain. I still have a couple of new RS chains. They stopped selling those around here.

I could prolly bring a few. Want some? Let me know brother, ill get the boys at the Stihl shop on it quick. Loops in, 20" or 24"?

Remember there is some pine in the neighborhood. Need help Friday fetching it.

If i could be there early enough i would. Cant make it till late Friday. Prolly gonna stay at motel in Harrison Friday night, get up early and be there quick. If you could wait till then im in. Got no problem going on a wood run. Almost as good as a beer run!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back