Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had my boys splitting wood today. Those cookies make for a good practice piece for a 10 year old. :)

Well it won't ever be pretty, but I think it'll run. Not gonna port it till I use it for a while. I wanna see the difference. Same thing with the 288's, :chainsawguy:

I didnt have much luck porting a 288. Not much there to get rid of. Let me know what you come up with.:clap:

The woodstove in the suite has a problem. When it gets warm, the door pops open, then it gets HOT and Smokey. Maybe a latch, maybe a spring hinge, maybe ??????

I'd switch it out, but the politics are questionable.

I'd rather go to Millers' twice than Home depot (etc.) once. At least you can get what you need from knowledgeable people. I got the guts for a valve, 50 years discontinued. And Watco stain!

P.S. and it's a safe environment. You don't have to worry about thieves and stalkers and the like. :)

Did you ever stop to wonder why Jesse James and the like robbed banks? To get money to buy things? Why didn't they just rob things? Selective morals? Or armed citizenry? :monkey:

Did you ever stop to wonder why Jesse James and the like robbed banks? To get money to buy things? Why didn't they just rob things? Selective morals? Or armed citizenry? :monkey:

Selective morals would change , if the laws were not in favor of the criminal. And in favor of armed law abiding citizens. (armed with chainsaws of course.) :greenchainsaw:

Taking away chainsaws from the law abiding will only leave the criminals with chainsaws
Chainsaws don't kill people, people kill people.
FWIW-Northfield, MN where Jesse and his gang ran into law abiding people with guns who for some reason stood up to him is 20 miles from here, and now we celebrate "The defeat of Jesse James days" instead of Jesse James days like we did years ago. Northfield is home to two colleges and some of the richer liberals in these parts, if you remember Senator Wellstone, he was a professor there before getting to the Senate. Never agreed with him, but he was a man committed to his beliefs.

Latest posts

Back