Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got enough rep, so the red rep I was given, is now off the page. At least I don't have to see it anymore. (but I know it was there. )

Durn page oners.

i wonder if he was polite because he saw the hogleg or because he saw the slippers. might've thought it was a reincarnation of deliverance.:laugh:

I just found a saw missing I guess its time for a shakedown. I don't know how but they got one of my 372's out of the truck, I knew I should of drug them out and beat their azz to a bloody friggin pulp, I won't make that mistake next time. :angry:

they mustof scouted while you was gone. didn't get their tag number did ya? i'll come help ya beat some a$$ for low down theifs. hang em high or low, just hang em.

I should be able to handle the two my thoughts are leaning toward the passenger as the driver seemed to scared and polite the passenger never made a peep. My guess is the driver said at the gate we need to turn around and his rider said lets see whats down here. No matter if I spot the truck older 70's model; chevy there will be questions and depending on how the conversation progresses actions will be based off them. No I did not get tag I was surprised and tired, pissed and focused on the eyes of the occupants. I have had maybe two come down unannounced in six years the first was stopped before even seeing the house and asked if he could read, he said yeah I said that sign says you need to turn around and get the f outta here. I don't have much tolerance for trespass and even less when they carry stuff off no better than a possum in the Mellon patch imo.

RE: looser is speelled lika dis lol

Looser is not a word. More loose is correct. As in, "Her dress keeps getting more loose as we dance."

FYI

My Babys are almost ready for market

attachment.php

attachment.php

Headed to Jasper this morning. Got the billy Dozer loaded. Going to clear a walking path so the 'couples' at the next GTG have a pleasant view to walk to.

Going to do a little elk hunting too.

If we can get those durn turkeys out of the way!

Headed to Jasper this morning. Got the billy Dozer loaded. Going to clear a walking path so the 'couples' at the next GTG have a pleasant view to walk to.

Going to do a little elk hunting too.

If we can get those durn turkeys out of the way!

Lol wrong season for those but my birthday = game on:laugh:

Back