AS member sent me a Christmas Gift!

• Thread starter Deleted member 117362
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just called my dealer. The only info he showed was that it was a wrap handle and silver metallic. LOL.The silver metallic was a dead giveaway that it included the cover. $28.99 so I got two of them
Just got back from local dealer and that 579504001 number only gets you wrap handle. How am I sure, used computer to look up storage bin number on a few parts I needed and that bag number only had a wrap handle in it. If you get everything in that bag I received, you scored. Everyone may want to check first.

Just got back from local dealer and that 579504001 number only gets you wrap handle. How am I sure, used computer to look up storage bin number on a few parts I needed and that bag number only had a wrap handle in it. If you get everything in that bag I received, you scored. Everyone may want to check first.
Did they have an unopened bag in stock?

Very nice looking 572xp.

Yes 579504001 is the full 572 west coast kit - includes the handle, clutch cover, dogs, av spring, fasteners. You can see it all here:
https://www.sgarden.cz/SpareParts/PartList/101790/HANDLE

I think Husqvarna offers $30 wrap kits so they don't have to offer multiple saw SKUs? Definitely subsidized pricing.

Interestingly the 572 kit also includes the clutch cover, but the 372, 576, etc all other kits are just the handle and big dogs. A bummer because you would have to buy both a 572 and 372 kit to get the clutch cover, and then have a 572 handle and extra set of dogs left over.

An AS member sent me a Christmas gift. I will not mention names ( @cuinrearview ) who it was. But, Thank You, Tim.
This is a nice oem kit, full wrap top handle, clutch cover, large felling spikes and fasteners. Only thing you will need is small screw to attach outer spike (can do without) and bar nuts (stock are captive). View attachment 781255 View attachment 781256 View attachment 781257 View attachment 781258 View attachment 781259 View attachment 781260 View attachment 781261 View attachment 781262 View attachment 781263 As you can see, you have access to bar nuts and adjustment screw.
That's nice buddy :rock:.
I'll take the old cover if you want to sell it :D.

Sorry, NO! :cheers:
I'll just get you to throw it in on the next deal, so you better be careful how you price it :laugh:.
I need to get that xpw top on that special chassis, it's gonna be a nice looker :yes:.
I need a few of the 572 covers so if you see a deal let me know.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 12.56.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 12.56.38 PM.png
    1,017.7 KB · Views: 6
I'll just get you to throw it in on the next deal, so you better be careful how you price it :laugh:.
I need to get that xpw top on that special chassis, it's gonna be a nice looker :yes:.
I need a few of the 572 covers so if you see a deal let me know.
Not sure you will beat the $30 572 west coast kit price for clutch covers. Buy a few and toss the handles?

Not sure you will beat the $30 572 west coast kit price for clutch covers. Buy a few and toss the handles?
I'm not a fan of the silver on the 576 cover, but I want the captive nuts on the 572 cover.
You are right though, and that's a wide cover(in the kit) as well which helps for chip clearance, great deal for the dogs and a wide cover.

The weird thing is I I got two of the roller chain catchers with however I ain't complaining. This Is the first time i have used a wrap handle and I can really see why people like them. I live in the Appalachians and I know it's not the rocky's but it really does make things easier on steep ground to be able to cut from either side of a tree.

The weird thing is I I got two of the roller chain catchers with however I ain't complaining. This Is the first time i have used a wrap handle and I can really see why people like them. I live in the Appalachians and I know it's not the rocky's but it really does make things easier on steep ground to be able to cut from either side of a tree.
I just dropped a 21" hard leaning stem off a maple, the cut I made was at about 3' on one side and 4' on the other side, would have been nice to have one there, but I opted for heated handles that day so I made do :).

Back