AS sucks nowadays

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take some midol. No one gives a #### how pissy you are. Quit starting threads spamming the forum about how you're leaving. I assume you're a grown man, but you sure as heck ain't acting like one.

and again, thanks man!

I really can't believe that some of you are this upset over the change,.
How do you do with actual serious issues? Get this blown out of proportion, get over it.
It's faster than the old site, remember how much we complained about that?
Let them work out the kinks before you up and leave over a different format......

I have encountered sites with a similar formats this in the past and I've simply skipped them due to it. Though I will say those were even more garish in appearance.

I was not delighted to find the change here, but in just this short time I've started getting used to it. Maybe I'm not such a power user, but I don't really find it harder to navigate or do anything . I do find the color scheme harder to read, but ill get used to it.

I've come to appreciate this site as a great resource generally filled with good helpful people and I don't think I'm ready to dump it because the colors aren't exactly my favorite.

I think I'll stick around, see what the revisions bring.

Happy cutting,

-Sean

Ya, really! Wonder what they do when a tree hangs, or their saw won't start. Probably wet their panties and run home and cry to momma!

I really can't believe that some of you are this upset over the change,.
How do you do with actual serious issues? Get this blown out of proportion, get over it.
It's faster than the old site, remember how much we complained about that?
Let them work out the kinks before you up and leave over a different format......

I have encountered sites with a similar formats this in the past and I've simply skipped them due to it. Though I will say those were even more garish in appearance.

I was not delighted to find the change here, but in just this short time I've started getting used to it. Maybe I'm not such a power user, but I don't really find it harder to navigate or do anything . I do find the color scheme harder to read, but ill get used to it.

I've come to appreciate this site as a great resource generally filled with good helpful people and I don't think I'm ready to dump it because the colors aren't exactly my favorite.

I think I'll stick around, see what the revisions bring.

Happy cutting,

-Sean

:) well said:clap:

i have never heard a more suck hole face bunch of babies! people adapt to change, in my opinion AS has likely had no choice but to adapt to the traffic and wankers in the traffic. Like~ seriously! I find no problems unsurmountable, had a bit of trouble and simply solved the problem myself. I challenge these wendy whiners to go and start their own AS, one that will have enough traffic that they can spam away and post complaints about a worldwide effort to give us somewhere to build the friendships we have. I give AS Two thumbs up for hard work and dedication to a well maintained website. Furthermore, I I thank the sponsors for hanging in there all these years through thick and thin. The people behind the scenes, who moderate and look after this engine, I salute. And...the whiney babies with poop in their pants~ please feel free to find another site as well rounded and looked after as this one~ get yer saws and yer gear and get the hell outta here!:clap:

Very well said, you just got repped, rewarded, or whatever it's now called!

i have never heard a more suck hole face bunch of babies! people adapt to change, in my opinion AS has likely had no choice but to adapt to the traffic and wankers in the traffic. Like~ seriously! I find no problems unsurmountable, had a bit of trouble and simply solved the problem myself. I challenge these wendy whiners to go and start their own AS, one that will have enough traffic that they can spam away and post complaints about a worldwide effort to give us somewhere to build the friendships we have. I give AS Two thumbs up for hard work and dedication to a well maintained website. Furthermore, I I thank the sponsors for hanging in there all these years through thick and thin. The people behind the scenes, who moderate and look after this engine, I salute. And...the whiney babies with poop in their pants~ please feel free to find another site as well rounded and looked after as this one~ get yer saws and yer gear and get the hell outta here!:clap:

Diapers not Included

No need to rep me DW, AS deserves the recognition and respect, the effort here is simply outstanding. Mind you Arborists far and wide gather here and make this site what it is as well, but we could use a little positive vibration as change occurs. First off~what the hay is a complaint doing in a chainsaw forum? there should be a penalty for this irresponsibility! on the other hand, the moderate discipline is what allowed me personally the opportunity to learn how to navigate this site. I was thinking perhaps this site would benefit from a sponsored forum dedicated to the pioneers of this site~ like a private pioneers forum where newbies wont be offended or confused, this will also give the AS moderators an area where they can relax a bit, not worry about the crap some of thse guys have to excrete. Hey I am famous for needing ventilation as well, as any Sawyer knows, we have defficiencies like all the other near perfectly lubed machines. Please everyone of you chronic complaining babies, save your spam for the proper forum, i think its a good start for you to be a part of the team, and Thank you AS for the cool Christmas surprise, of the brand new digs! Tree Cheers for Arboristsite!

Back