atv logging

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to get a log trailer for my wheeler. I pull some logs with it here and there but usually I am having too much fun riding I don't want to be working. I have a Kawasaki Bruteforce 750, pretty sick machine. I have seen those log loader trailers for atvs and I know some people on here have them. I would like to see some pics if possible. Has anyone made one?

very expensive trailer lol around 11000$$$

http://www.payeur.com/produits/enproductsmetavicm95vtt.htm

Bailey's has them. I'm not sure on the price. In the last catalog they were listed with a "call for price" where the price would normally be. I just assumed that they would be far beyond what I would be willing to spend.

I normally use my ATV to get in to cut wood when I can't get the truck into the fields. Strap the saws, gas and gear bag down. I cut wood 20 miles from home and by the time I get the 4 wheeler on the trailer (5x10), there is not much room left for wood. I might take it with me if I need to winch logs up out of the ravine though.

Matt

Back