Auto cycle valve

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zachary

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone have an auto cycle valve with power beyond they’re willing to sell. I can’t find one in stock or available before April anywhere. If you have one you’re willing to sell let me know.

I just checked and it says out of stock, more on order
Sad to say but that is appearing to be the new normal. It's crazy some of the things that are now scarce.
I've had my auto cycle for a couple years now and it works pretty handy but makes me want to spend more money speeding other things up. It only takes me about 10 hours to split all the wood I need for my own boiler so not worth spending money to cut it back an hour.

Thanks for the information guys. Surplus center was supposed to have them here by the middle of December. Now they’re saying April! I finally found one without power beyond. It’s not what I wanted but I think I can make it work it just won’t be the primary valve like I wanted but I think it’ll be ok.

That’s basically what I’m doing. It’s a two spool valve with power beyond and my auto cycle will be second in the circuit. It’s not how I really wanted to do it but it’ll work because that’s all I can find.

Back