Backpack Leaf Blower

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dean The Machine

Dean The Machine

Demon Hunter
I used a handheld Ryobi....all last year. And it just tired me out, and took too long to complete the proper clean up. Bought a Husqvarna backpack....and it's been a blessing. I use a Stihl in tree chainsaw when climbing, but I really do like the Husqvarna blowers. It takes up a ton more room in your work truck, but it sure looks good when it's done....minimum effort, and Customers realize how Professional you are when you pull that thing out to perform a clean up. Just my experience though.

GrassGuerilla

GrassGuerilla

Olympic Piss-reving wanna be.
Um, I think you guys are responding to a 4 year old thread. Edit: and it looks to have been dug up by a spammer? Hope he worked that out by now. Still good advice though. Those big Husky blowers are rebadged Redmax bcz7Xxx (Husky 570) and bc 8Xxx (Husky 580). Some of the most revered in the industry. The Huskys have an "improved" strap design. They really are a bit more comfortable which is nice during leaf season.

cus_deluxe

cus_deluxe

Commie Satan turd
buy the husqvarna, ive got the biggest one they have which is the most powerful one out of all of them, cant remember the model but it is the sweetest thing ever well worth it.
580 is biggest one they make. either bt or bts (bts has stupid throttle trigger on tube. super awkward. same as ebz8500. it will blow bricks down the street. no other blower compares (and ive run all of them)