"Bad Brutus" Images >>>>>>>>Finally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaisedByWolves said:
Laminated bars give easier as to not hurt the tree.
:D :D
On the towel: I thought it was sweet of talon to let his saw get a suntan while resting but notice a lack of sunscreen and cocktail :)

(beauty beast, very pretty and glad it went together okay, sux 'bout getting stung by 'friend' tho)

NWCS said:
a laminated bar? whats the idea man?? time to upgrade to a GB Ti :)

Laminated bars are lighter, espessially the Rollomatic E, and usually balance the saw better.

Imo, they are sufficiently strong, provided you don't use them as a pry bar.......:greenchainsaw:

SawTroll said:
Laminated bars are lighter, espessially the Rollomatic E, and usually balance the saw better.

Imo, they are sufficiently strong, provided you don't use them as a pry bar.......:greenchainsaw:

I bet brutus would need a extra tought bar and kevlar covers to survive in talons hands :hmm3grin2orange:

I knew I could flush Brutus out, With those pics.
Every body knew it was my saw in disguise.
Lake caught right on, Mine has the better Muffler mod and double dogs.:popcorn:

manual said:
I knew I could flush Brutus out, With those pics.
Every body knew it was my saw in disguise.
Lake caught right on, Mine has the better Muffler mod and double dogs.:popcorn:
Yup.........you can just keep your "training wheels" and "sissy bar" attached on your saws Manual :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: Brutus got his popsickle stick splints off over a month ago
ktoe.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

talon1189 said:
Yup.........you can just keep your "training wheels" and "sissy bar" attached on your saws Manual :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: Brutus got his popsickle stick splints off over a month ago
ktoe.gif
I'll just hang on to them incase you need them back.:p

manual said:
I'll just hang on to them incase you need them back.:p
LOL!...........Notice that I still have my 361 emblem on Brutus :rock: I had to put a Boa Constrictor in my garage to keep dem damn "vultures' out! I seen you purched and sitting up on my telephone wire in my back yard licking your chops waiting for your chance
rofl2.gif
rofl2.gif

talon1189 said:
ktoe.gif
Whats wrong with the sissy bar??????

04ultra said:
attachment.php

One BAD DUDE...............

So thats the famous Brutus, hmmmmmmmmm. Like the bar logo on it,hehehe. I see my soon to be muffler mod on it too,hmmmmmmmmm Lake thats a clean looking mod there, gots to get me one,(hint hint)

THALL10326 said:
I see my soon to be muffler mod on it too,hmmmmmmmmm Lake thats a clean looking mod there, gots to get me one,(hint hint)

No need to hint... Now my damn chest is amost back to normal after 6 weeks (I don't even smoke)... I can get back into the cold workshop and get moving on on the mountain of saws, mufflers and other stuff I promised... you guys know who you are... it will happen soon... maybe even a few of my own projects too..

Lakeside53 said:
No need to hint... Now my damn chest is amost back to normal after 6 weeks (I don't even smoke)... I can get back into the cold workshop and get moving on on the mountain of saws, mufflers and other stuff I promised... you guys know who you are... it will happen soon... maybe even a few of my own projects too..

And carb.......

SawTroll said:

Good choice of words. Seems everyone here has to have a replaceable tip, cause you know, we are all pros......

Why spend more money and carry more weight when you don't always need it?

Lakeside53 said:

You've had a cold for six weeks, yikessssssssssssss. Man thats a long time. Hope mine eases up way before that.

No rush on the mod, you know I'm just agervating ya. I'm in no hurry at all. Whenever ya ready the muffler will be here..

Latest posts

Back