"Bad Brutus" Images >>>>>>>>Finally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THALL10326 said:
You've had a cold for six weeks, yikessssssssssssss. Man thats a long time. Hope mine eases up way before that.

No rush on the mod, you know I'm just agervating ya. I'm in no hurry at all. Whenever ya ready the muffler will be here..

The cold was only two.. the rest in the lungs is the problem... Even had to put off sking for the past couple of weeks, but it's passing.

Lakeside53 said:
That's it, you're going to the bottom of the list! :buttkick:

So does kissing but put you on the top of the list ? :monkey:

THALL10326 said:
You've had a cold for six weeks, yikessssssssssssss. Man thats a long time. Hope mine eases up way before that.

No rush on the mod, you know I'm just agervating ya. I'm in no hurry at all. Whenever ya ready the muffler will be here..

Freakingstang said:
... Seems everyone here has to have a replaceable tip, cause you know, we are all pros......

Why spend more money and carry more weight when you don't always need it?

In addition, longevity of bars shouldn't be a big consern for the non-pro.

....and if they cost halv as much, you can change them out twise as often, and still be even. In the meantime you can enjoy the lighter weight, and more agile saw. :biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2:

Lakeside53 said:
No need to hint... Now my damn chest is amost back to normal after 6 weeks (I don't even smoke)... I can get back into the cold workshop and get moving on on the mountain of saws, mufflers and other stuff I promised... you guys know who you are... it will happen soon... maybe even a few of my own projects too..

...and nekkit lady calendars, can't forget the nekkit lady calendars...

Really, good to hear you're on the upswing.

Latest posts

Back