Bad neighborhood. Gotta chain up that wild thing!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A brand new WT worth 100 is not worth chaining up. It’s the vintage ones worth 175 that people shoplift, thus the chain.

There was as store security video around a few years back of a guy stealing a saw, stuffing in his pants, and trying to get out the door. The waddle seemed to give him away.

A brand new WT worth 100 is not worth chaining up. It’s the vintage ones worth 175 that people shoplift, thus the chain.

There was as store security video around a few years back of a guy stealing a saw, stuffing in his pants, and trying to get out the door. The waddle seemed to give him away.

That would have impressed me if it was running!

There are people out there with a well known disease that would go to great lengths to get their hands on a sexy beast of a saw like that one.

And then try to convince everybody, starting from themselves, what a great, misunderstood piece of equipment it is.

To be honest if we had pawn shops here that Wild Thing would be up for sale at the same price of a brand new Echo: remember, it's a chainsaw and hence something extremely rare, valuable and exotic. I've just looked at the local classifieds and there's a big box McCulloch with a bent bar going for the same price as this Wild Thing.
Have I ever said how tired I am of wasting away in this God-forsaken place? :laughing:

Latest posts

Back