Bandit 2100 stump cutter any comments?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 352 must be used with both wheels on the front.....why anyone would use it without is beyond me...easy to put on a remove, just jack up the front with the cutting wheel and away we go.......i can see why people would flip one without all the wheels on....but with the wheels off it is a goos narrow machine.....about 35 inches.. how do carltons compare for width?

wpbgent said:
Also pondering between gas vs diesel... I know the differences and benifits, but the price difference is HUGE.

Diesel much more torque and uses far less fuel, but as you stated, the price difference is huge. I ordered a small spiderlift, the LEO 15GT and took the standard engine, which is a 13hp Honda gas. The optional Kubota diesel was about $3900 more. Instead of that, I took the AC power option which was $3300. That way I can run off AC power which would be clean and quiet if needed indoors or at resorts or hospitals. A 100 ft. cord should be able to reach an outlet somewhere and more cords could be added if needed.

If the Honda engine took a dump, $800 would get me a new one. A new Kubota engine would be almost $5000. But my 3 trucks and 2 chippers all have diesel engines.....on those I would not have a gas engine.

Latest posts

Back