Banning Formulas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazymanmike

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Been gone a couple of days so I am curious about all the Bannings that went on this weekend. How long are they banned. I know Rotax got banned for life and others get a week some 2 weeks etc. is there a formula that is used to figure all this out ? :( :( :(

CMM

Been gone a couple of days so I am curious about all the Bannings that went on this weekend. How long are they banned. I know Rotax got banned for life and others get a week some 2 weeks etc. is there a formula that is used to figure all this out ? :( :( :(

CMM

From what I have just read, you are going to be banned for one day for asking why. Don't ask, its in the new message, right above new posts.

CMM

Rotax is not banned btw.

Rotax should appeal the sentence. Seems like the the policy has moved from from "life or death" to a series of "shorter incarcerations".

I'd sure like to see him back, uncloaked.

My nine year-old cousin once told my Dad to take a chill pill back in 1982 when the phrase was first getting popular. My dad's reaction was almost a stroke. I think a lot of people get wound up this time of year and need to "take a chill pill, yo".

CMM

Shhhhhhhhhh...........or they will hear ya' !!!!!!!

Last edited:
Mike... I was talkin' to Rotax the other day.

He has really toned his act down a bit. He was thinking about joining PETA to save all the dolphins from the tuna nets... I tried to explain to him that dolphin tastes just as good as tuna... but he didn't care. I think he is also in the church choir. Which would make sense since he has a pretty good singin' voice.

He asked me to pass along to all of you guys to hug a puppy today, and to have your pets spayed and neutered. :)

Gary

Mike... I was talkin' to Rotax the other day.

He has really toned his act down a bit. He was thinking about joining PETA to save all the dolphins from the tuna nets... I tried to explain to him that dolphin tastes just as good as tuna... but he didn't care. I think he is also in the church choir. Which would make sense since he has a pretty good singin' voice.

He asked me to pass along to all of you guys to hug a puppy today, and to have your pets spayed and neutered. :)

Gary

:hmm3grin2orange: Are you seriuos? I guess maybe its good if you are, but me thinks that your joking!

Gary

Man, I often thought life as a dog would be wonderful, but the more I hear this, the more I like be human. Bob Barker must be a dog's worst nightmare!

Dan

Back