Bar oil running down my leg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got some rubber lab aprons that might help keep all that oil thats flying around off of me. (With what your talking about mabe I will need a ruber suit.):hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

LOLOL, that was pretty good. Your gonna fit in with us on here real good,LOLOL I got rubber suits on sale for 49.95, LOL

Badhabits, if the oil is indeed dripping of your saw (on your pants) or flying around like you needing a rubber suit, I think there's a problem to your saw.
My 361 does not puddle after storage nor does drip oil from the saw during use, and the setting is all the way to the max.

Or you could be making an elephant out of a mouse ;)

Thanks for all the advice everyone I will take look at this problem this week and on the week end and see what happens.
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :biggrinbounce2:

Badhabits, if the oil is indeed dripping of your saw (on your pants) or flying around like you needing a rubber suit, I think there's a problem to your saw.
My 361 does not puddle after storage nor does drip oil from the saw during use, and the setting is all the way to the max.

The 361 I had, even with oiler turned up never puddled and I wish it had.
Now that 011 I sold was a puddler when sitting overnight. But I think it was just scared of the dark and the big boys sitting around him.

Last edited:
Peter if you go back and read his first post you may back up abit. He said he went out and ran the gas out of his saw. He sit it down and saw oil. Now where do you think that oil came from Peter, maybe running down off the back of the sprocket cover LIKE ALL SAWS DO. Good try Peter,LOLOL Now my 372 leaks empty without even starting it up, any suggestions for a real leaker??LOLOL

Lots of it only if the oiling is excessive, and I really can't see that happening on a 361.......:givebeer: :popcorn:

I think it's just the brand. Most of my Stihl saws leak oil.

My 361 doesn't - just the 353 and the 5100S......

Don't pay alot of mind to Treeco and me. We actually like each other even though he is a low life negger,LOL

I mostly like Treecos posts as well, they seem to be interesting - one way or the other......:)

If he used veg-oil there would be no real issue - goes off in an ordinary wash.....

Last edited:

It's not really that bad you know how things grow here, but sitting on the patio at idle with an occasional blip did leave a rather large puddle.

Right!

Latest posts

Back