Bar Shop

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rotax Robert

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Since I have Rotax's password, I will post a pic of how my saws cut so fast. Here is a pic of my new Barshop complete with all the extra implements and compliments. This baby cant straighten-it, grind it and dress a rail or two, then pour you a drink. And why would'nt it.

Franks Planks

Last edited:
Hey Mr. Planks,

I'm glad to see you have that bottle of Martel, out of sight. It should keep that pesky M-poster and his plumb bobs from dropping in unexpected so often.

Bravo!

Candice

Gypo,
Very appropriate given the name Barshop, LOL. How is the machine working, as well as promised?

Russ

What's up with this feeble ???? about a bar shop? Here's Wild Bill and your's truly after a casual trip to the packie for a cozy New Year's get together for four. A couple of Methuselahs, a Jeroboam, a bottle of Louis and some fluff just to get the juices flowing.

Chainsaw bar? What's that?

Doug, looks like someone spent a fair amount of time on that staircase and shelving.  The OSB paneling seems a bit out of place in comparison, though.

Latest posts

Back