Bars and chains for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Cahoon

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have 1-new 0.58 gauge 24" husky mount Tsumura bar and 5 new loops of Carlton 0.58 round ground, full comp. A2 chisel chain for sale. $30.00 for the bar and $15.00 for each loop of chain. Plus shipping.

Also....

1-new 0.50 20" stihl mount Tsumura bar $25.00 A1 0.50 rg-chisel full comp.loops $12.50ea.

1-new 0.50 32" stihl mount Tsumura bar $40.00 A1-0.50 rg-chisel full comp.loops $20.00ea.

1-new 0.63 32" stihl mount GB pro-top bar $45.00 loops available if wanted same price.

Have a ton of used bars all different lengths also.

PM me if interested, thanks Dennis

Wow, that's a good deal Dennis, I hope you have some 50 thou. when I'm in the market again.
The last batch of stuff I got from you is good, especialy the Tsumura bars.
John

Gypo Logger said:
Wow, that's a good deal Dennis, I hope you have some 50 thou. when I'm in the market again.
The last batch of stuff I got from you is good, especialy the Tsumura bars.
John

Everything from Dennis is good, and why wouldn`t it be?

:laugh:

TTT

I might be interested in the 24" husky bar and a couple chains. Do you have any pics of the differant chains? I've always run oregon LG full chisel chain. How does these chains compare to that in fairly hardwood? Thanks

Steve

Dennis Cahoon said:
. Plus shipping.

Also....

1-new 0.50 20" stihl mount Tsumura bar $25.00 A1 0.50 rg-chisel full comp.loops $12.50ea.

PM me if interested, thanks Dennis
PM sent, I think the parts listed above are what I'm after. Let me know what shipping would be to zip 22556 and how you'd like payment.

Thanks,

Josh

Barrs

Sent a PM. Looking for a used 20" bar for Stihl 064 and a couple of loops of chain. I need a quote nad shipping to 47802.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back