bars for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NWCS

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
hey all, have a few bars to clear out of my way.. and im open to good offers on all of them.

1 Mcculloch SP125 bar with NO tip, perfect rails. surface rust Oregon contour. 37 overall length with no tip. mount has closed end.
numbers lfrom bar:2663 2054 F

1 Mcculloch SP125 bar WITH tip, surface rust, good rails. Oregon contour. 40" overall. mount has open end. some light rail damage at end of bar before tip, does not hinder use.
numbers from bar:3663 2180SJ

both made in canada with patent 1971

these bars are both $35 each plus shipping cost.

1 Oregon Power Match Plus D025 stihl mount, 32" good rails. could stand a new tip. moderate paint wear and scuffing. red lettering nearly rubbed away. PN 320XXXD025 3/8x.050 105DL
$25 plus shipping cost.

1 Stihl Rollomatic bar. 24" very nice condition, old style fat tip model. 3/8x.050 84DL
PN 3003 000 9630
$50 plus shipping. this would make a nice race bar with that fatter tip!

pulled a few more bars to put up for sale.

one 16" Mcculloch 15 bar. with Mcculloch brand 404 chipper chain. both in very nice shape! bar has real nice MCC logo. hardnose.$40

Mcculloch 4-30 gear drive bar with 1/2" oregon chipper chain. didnt find any Mac logos on bar yet. great condition. 34" overall, hardnose $60

have a Mac 15 with no spark, great compression.
Mac 15 parts saw, this one locked up solid.
$65 for the pair.

misc Mcculloch SP125C parts. have everything but a block with good chrome liner to build one complete saw with some spares left.
have 2 blocks with bad chrome (re-plating is $135 or so)
make offer.

add to this pile a homelite EZ (orig) bar with its 1/2" chain.. good condition!

i will even extend a nice offer on ALL the bars i have listed.. $4 shipping each.. multiple bars may reduce that, depending on what it costs me. but it wont cost you any more than that!

come on guys.. can you really beat these prices? make an offer.. im easy goin :)

i take paypal and money orders. just PM me for info and additional items.

Latest posts

Back