been awhile, still sawing!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SRT-Tech

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
hey everyone.....whats new!

i'm still climbing and sawing, and felling. Not as a main job though, more of a side job and for kicks and giggles. For rent and bills i drive a 5 ton roll off bin truck , gonna move on though in the fall and get my commercial trucking licence.

My OLD Husky 61 is still rocking and rolling, although its really time to send it heavenward. My tree climbing saw ECHO CS-330T is STILL running strong. Have put around 1800 hours on it, got a new bar for it recently. still on the original air filter, no leaks, running as it did when it was new. To be fair, i do baby my tools........and i did break it in gently with about 10 hours of straight idling.

I bought a used Husky 3120XP for a fair trade of cash and labour, had fun sticking a 14" bar on it.........:biggrinbounce2: i put a 24" bar on it for real work though, Then it got stolen outta the truck, despite me chaining it with 3/8" grade 70 chain INSIDE a well locked steel jobbox on the truck bed. Insurance did'nt cover it, i was pretty ticked.

but, gotta move on...got my eyes on a new 3120Xp or a 395XP in the summer.

thats it for now! keep safe out there everyone! :chainsawguy:

Back