Before bed, 066-660 thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NORMZILLA44

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Off to bed, but a post popped in my head. All 066-660 Fan's and lovers. I want to know why you think the 066-660 is one of the most popular, and best saw's of all time. Why, what about it? You know I am a all time fan. One of if not the best saw ever built. Your'e opinion why?:tongue2: Norm.............. I know my answer.

Power,performance,reliability and the best looking saw around.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Look no further if you need to run a big bar. A classic and a lot of fun to run. :msp_smile:

**Stihlman441, your saw looks badass with that orange GB bar.**:cheers:

-Mitch

And the sideways balance is perfect, thanks to no damn Flippy Caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock::rock::rock

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Off to bed, but a post popped in my head. All 066-660 Fan's and lovers. I want to know why you think the 066-660 is one of the most popular, and best saw's of all time. Why, what about it? You know I am a all time fan. One of if not the best saw ever built. Your'e opinion why?:tongue2: Norm.............. I know my answer.

Depends on the job, in big wood its my favorite. I cut up a 30" Oak with the 066 this past weekend. :rock: I had a real good time doing it.
The 066 W/32"

066 by supercabs78, on Flickr

The 660 W/36"

full wrap 002 by supercabs78, on Flickr

the best way to describe the 066 is just like the picture! i aint showing a pic of my old 066 its far to dirty and roughed up

Man I wish I could join the 660/066 club at this time. I can not wait for the day when I go to the local dealer and pick one of these great looking powerful saws up, put it on the counter and walk out with it in my hands, I think will be salivating at the mouth when I am walking out of the store with it :D. Man I want a 660 now, just have do not want to buy it and leave it at home when I start college in July. This site has made me an addict now lol

Last edited:
Sam I love the crummy. The 660 are real nice runners. Hard to beat them for a good big saw.

187981d1308699807-s5003489-640x480-jpg

Push button 4 wheel drive. Pretty good little rally car. Damn saws both cost more than what I paid for the car, lol. yep - 66's are the ticket. Handle real nice for what they are - Sam

It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside...:)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CvHp4aSBPfs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CvHp4aSBPfs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back