Before bed, 066-660 thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Hope to see a pic in the muscle thread:popcorn: My buddy brought over a pioneer he fell timber with. A newer one a p41 or 45 I forget, but that thing was bad to the bone, and my introduction to the name the brand. That was about 7-8 years ago.

Fear of pavement, good deal on the wood stock, saws, and flowers! Sorry you have not sold much. Razvan my Romanian friend, no worries on the english brother, you are welcome here, and you have great taste in saws! We will help you along! Jacob yep indeed you got a sweet ass gang of saws now! Will get the bar off tommorow or next day.

thank you for understanding. you are a great man and, I am sure, a very good friend!
p.s. we are waiting for news pics and videos :D I love it!

thank you for understanding. you are a great man and, I am sure, a very good friend!
p.s. we are waiting for news pics and videos :D I love it!
LOL! I know need to get some fresh pics up!!! In all our threads my card reader is down, will try and get one this week!!! Chainsawnut 9 pin eh what size bar you run? I was trying to make out what you did you ad a bigger deflector?

411f3db8-03ed-055b.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk

A couple of videos for ya Norm...... :)

[video=youtube;sBcB4wmzYMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBcB4wmzYMI&list=UUg2yelCeKwB12xIohZfmf1g&index=4&feature=plcp[/video]

[video=youtube;hyU-bCjnLQo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyU-bCjnLQo&list=UUg2yelCeKwB12xIohZfmf1g&index=9&feature=plcp[/video]

Great stuff Randy I love it, and all those 66's and 660's! Cool to never seen a log in the back of the truck test I like it!!!!! Young I grabbed three ES light bars for work on our work saws. Two 46's, and one 660. Two are 32in and one a 28. I am real impressed, and they are what they are cracked up to be. For me I am just waiting on a side job or something for the cash. When this works out all my saws will be wearing them!!!!!!! Big differenece! I have yet to try a husky techlite though.

Back