Belsaw 550-1 Grinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was probably using motor oil as bar oil. . . Which would be way more runny. Bring it out to Nater's Reservation, and I'll look her over for ya, and show ya my cool saw cleaning device.

Oh Hells Yeah, Mr. You got yourself a deal, I gots to work til 4:30 Mon-Thurs, but I get offa work at noon on Friday, and I'ma need to get my mittens on that 820 too :msp_biggrin:

There's no device capable of measuring how close the 2 ####ted out box elders in the yard came to cashing in their chips when I got home :rock::rock:

Oh Hells Yeah, Mr. You got yourself a deal, I gots to work til 4:30 Mon-Thurs, but I get offa work at noon on Friday, and I'ma need to get my mittens on that 820 too :msp_biggrin:

There's no device capable of measuring how close the 2 ####ted out box elders in the yard came to cashing in their chips when I got home :rock::rock:

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

When Box Elders go to sleep, they check under their bed for Uncle Jake! :rock:

Now, I'm totally lost. But hey, a nice saw, needs a bit tinkering, yes, but for that price, a bargain.

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

When Box Elders go to sleep, they check under their bed for Uncle Jake! :rock:

Ugggh, the damn thing's leaking out hte fuel cap too, even when it's on it's side with the cap pointing up, so might be the tank vent took a dump or something

Ugggh, the damn thing's leaking out hte fuel cap too, even when it's on it's side with the cap pointing up, so might be the tank vent took a dump or something

Replace the flippies on both tanks, and see. I have a hunch dude was using ethanol fuel, which eats them flippies for lunch.

If the tank vent is cheap enough, replace that too for good measure. Ya know, if'n this guy was running ethanol, I'd probably replace the fuel line/filter, and the impulse too.

Replace the flippies on both tanks, and see. I have a hunch dude was using ethanol fuel, which eats them flippies for lunch.

If the tank vent is cheap enough, replace that too for good measure. Ya know, if'n this guy was running ethanol, I'd probably replace the fuel line/filter, and the impulse too.

Aint no flippies on a 660 son :rock:

that other stuff is gonna get swapped out for sure tho

Ummmm, oops. LOL

Anytime I think of the second gen my mind goes to Flippy caps. :msp_razz:

I'm allowed a mistake once a year, so I claim my mulligan ya bastards! :laugh:

Hey, college boy, get off yer ass and make that quick jaunt back to the house for them hoses and filter for mah 66,you're not using your's anyways, USPS Priority would be fine :wink2:

Naaahhhh...he probably takes it to class with him. Sets it up on the desk and gives the instructor that old steely-eyed logger stare...get's straight A's in every course.

Naaahhhh...he probably takes it to class with him. Sets it up on the desk and gives the instructor that old steely-eyed logger stare...get's straight A's in every course.

Hahahaha, sits back in his chair with both feet up on the table, spittin snoose juice on the carpet and occasionaly gettin up and limping over to the coffee maker to top off the beat-to-#### thermos cup

Hey, college boy, get off yer ass and make that quick jaunt back to the house for them hoses and filter for mah 66,you're not using your's anyways, USPS Priority would be fine :wink2:

In another week. Still recovering from thanksgiving, lol.

:hmm3grin2orange:

Nope, no mistakes allowed. We hold you to a higher standard than most. :msp_biggrin:

Damn! :cry:

I guess I could have purchased a clue and looked at the pictures again. Hahaha

I had a lot on my mind. . . Trying to put these Hitches together in The Christmas Giving thread.

A shameless butting in:

I have a good deal here. I take twelve cleaned up empty bottles to a home brewer, and come back home with 6 full ones. I am partaking in my favorite, his porter. He sent me home with two of each, amber ale, porter, and stout.

I'm going to suggest he name his beer, "Old Riggin' Pants." :smile2:

OK, I'ma bump thissen in yet another direction, scored a nice max-flo kit for my 460 but the instructions don't exactly say what the 2 supplemental plates are for (pictured) and do I need to trim the intake plate flanges on my 460 (pictured)

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1843.jpg

Also, the (what I thought to be)standard HD filter on my 660 has some blue foamy #### inside but the one on my 460 didn't, what the crap?

The blue foam is a spit back thing just like the black plastic piece that goes under the filter.

Latest posts

Back