best bearings for DPC-7301 concrete saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HusqyStihl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
upon teardown of one of my Makita DPC-7301 demo/concrete saws i have found the bearings destroyed (loose and wobbly). wondering if i can just replace them or would i run into any problem afterward? ive never seen such play in bearings. P&C look great as does everything else. fix or f***ed?? i have one runner and this one given to me as a parts saw. possible to get two runners or that bad of bearings would i be looking at more problems after an attempted repair? or am i in the wrong forum??

I originally thought the rattling would be due to the piston, thought I'd find a chunk missing upon tear down but definitely tons of play in them bearings. Being as bad as they are I wasn't sure if the case might be damaged in any way. Appreciate the advice!

throw in new bearings and run it. also jsut use oem bearings since there isnt much money to be saved by going aftermarket on them.

OEM is a definite. My main concern is if that bad of bearings would compromise anything else like the case itself. I can literally shake a half inch either direction. Guy who sold it to me said he didn't know what happened and wasn't sure what was wrong. So I got me 2 7301's for 50$. Chaching!

Latest posts

Back