Best Budget 16" .325 .063" Stihl 3003 Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Lyngdal

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I have a bunch of 024/026 powerheads that I'm going to clear out of my shop by posting them on CL.
They're much easier to sell with bars and chains, and I have spare loops of .325" chain available.
I was looking at bars offered by Raisman, Archer, and Stens. Any standouts or lepers in this group?

There is a guy on eBay that sells Archer. I think it's archerplus. He's a good guy to deal with. I bought a bar and chain from him. The bar looks good but I haven't used it yet. I have a raisman that I've used some. It's good so far. Like said above, probably not much difference. I'd go with the best deal.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

There is a guy on eBay that sells Archer. I think it's archerplus. He's a good guy to deal with. I bought a bar and chain from him. The bar looks good but I haven't used it yet. I have a raisman that I've used some. It's good so far. Like said above, probably not much difference. I'd go with the best deal.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I also have had good dealings wirh archerplus on ebay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back