Best mini?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be a .... Huh? What's 20k mr art knuckle boom? Every other tree service. Do you own a bucket truck. You follower. I stood behind you at the Paul Bunyan show last year as you demo'd bb w grapple. At least I think it was you. Wearing your sweatshirt. You truly know everything about anything. But at least you answered my question d bag ! Yeah. That's right I said it.

Who is mr art? And what us wrong with asking you to treat others with respect? I own 7 trucks two of which are buckets. I and many others from my company where at the Paul Bunyan show.

We will be at the Paul Bunyan show again if you look our logo is usually in the BB booth so that's were me or my guys usually are. Stop by and say hi I look forward to you calling me a d bag.

I guess I expect to much out of people if you read the post it was advice not to do what you already when you get a ####ty response out of people sinking to that level will get you no where.

But you will figure that out sooner or later everyone that lights up enough bridges does.

Last edited:
AA is a possibility but i was thinking FTA(for the action)

We were playing with Tomkos brush bandit with a grapple AA wasn't there as far as I know. But I guess I have something to look forward to this year tell one of Tomkos guys you think I'm a dbag.

Last edited:
I like our Ditch Witch SK750.

easy to use, has enough lift capacity for anything around Kansas, and it will lift high enough to get over the doors of a chip truck without opening the back door. which is handy, and something that a Bobcat will not do.

Ive used 2 different bobcats, a RamRod, and the Ditch Witch, and the DW seems to be the best.

I took these this morning of some wood that we loaded with my small mini , my point is any mini that. You buy will make work alot easier , I would say these pieces were somewhere in the 25" range x4ft and weighed about 600/700 lbs I can put them into the bucket , today I ran that machine over a septic field without so much of a rut , granted the grass was wet but they more then serve there purpose and I payed 10k for mine as a new leftover about 5 years ago
quzy9yne.jpg
yte4u4yz.jpg
usubever.jpg

I took these this morning of some wood that we loaded with my small mini , my point is any mini that. You buy will make work alot easier , I would say these pieces were somewhere in the 25" range x4ft and weighed about 600/700 lbs I can put them into the bucket , today I ran that machine over a septic field without so much of a rut , granted the grass was wet but they more then serve there purpose and I payed 10k for mine as a new leftover about 5 years ago

??I think I see a rut??

And thats the other reason I never bought one, the cleanup/ fixup after. Ruts and turns breaking up the landscape. Just more time fixing things.

Your missing the point , I was able to bail all that wood over a septic bed and load it , a small area of a few turn marks in the part of the yard where the guy runs tractors four wheelers and all his #### means little , the other option is a ball cart to a larger loader or grapple , completely useless IMO, if the guy gave a #### about the grass I woulda been more careful , but when he tells me do what ya gotta do , then that's what we do .

I've just upgraded from a Thomas 25g to a Vermeer s600tx.

To say I'm ecstatic would be an understatement.

Man I love that machine.

Yep bought mine brand new last week Vermeer 2013 S650TX, demo'd a few other makes (besides a Ditchwitch) no dealers around close to me and have used it a lot over the last week.....man what a game changer. I am very glad I bought this machine and so will my back in 20-30 years! Getting some alturna or similiar mats this week also. :msp_thumbup:

Image 1.jpg
Here is a 20' by 16" ash log at the tipping point of my 800tx if I was not on the back it would have gone over.

I just got a reported post for one of the posts from back in July. I'm not gonna hand out any warnings, but as a reminder, you guys can argue with each other as much as you want, as long as you don't make it personal.

Keep it professional, please.

Its a nasty little mower ,Saw one at a TruckDay we go to
It had a Brush cutter on it looked like a good setup
I Do miss Seeing Asinine Aerialist Posting videos of him revolutionizing the tree industry with his lawnmower and shirtless Billy Bob

Back