best price on 7900?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danp76

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
What is the best price you guys have found on the Dolmar 7900? I am thinking of buying that or maybe a ms460?...or a husky?

wow sounds reasonable, where can I purchase one for that kind of money? Would you guys go with that saw for the ideal saw in the 70-80cc class?

Dolmar power equipment is not to be sold via the internet or mailorder. The best and only price you will get is at your local dealer. If your dealer is an a$$ then find another one within driving distance. Or find a used one on e-bay or some other source.

danp76

Looks like you've got a dealer a few miles you and a bunch south of you. Go to the Dolmar dealer locator to see the dealers.

7900's run in the $700-$750 range depending on bar & chain setup.

Steve

I bought the 6400

Then I bought a new 7900 jug and piston. so I basically have a backup saw in case I ever lean it out and burn up a piston. and I am under 700 with both set ups

7900 price

Hi guys...what is a fair price to pay for a 7900 Dolmar, with a 20" bar? Curious to see what you guys have payed...thanks

Try entering "7900" in here, then read.

Arboristsite Search Function

From the therad cuttinscott posted: $700.00 - 750.00 depending on bar and chain set up.

HUH???????? WHAT????????? Hows that work?

DAN, GO RUN THE 575 ALREADY!!!! GO CUT SOME WOOD, MAKE SOME CHIPS, HAVE SOME FUN!!!
I have a new cheer now!!

GO DANP76!!!!! GOOOOOOO CUT SOME WOOD!!!! YEA!!!!!

It has been clear for some time now danp76 likes to post common questions, but doesn't seem to pay attention to the answers. Maybe he can write but not read.

That is giving him the benefit of the doubt, actually......:(

It drives me a bit crazy now, and I try to avoid his posts now. Didn't succeed in ignoring this one, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back