best price on 7900?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been clear for some time now danp76 likes to post common questions, but doesn't seem to pay attention to the answers. Maybe he can write but not read.

That is giving him the benefit of the doubt, actually......:(

It drives me a bit crazy now, and I try to avoid his posts now. Didn't succeed in ignoring this one, I guess.

I agree. Dan, you have a pm.

It has been clear for some time now danp76 likes to post common questions, but doesn't seem to pay attention to the answers. Maybe he can write but not read.

It drives me a bit crazy now, and I try to avoid his posts now. Didn't succeed in ignoring this one, I guess.

There is a saw god!!!

Now if Sawtroll would only speak from hands on!!!:monkey:

Laughter

Thanks Guys!

I have had a sh$%tty week and this thread is making me laugh. Keep it up!

Maybe just take every thread he has started and combine them and make it a sticky. By the time he is done he will have covered every saw currently out.

7900 questions

Hi guys...I briefly used the 7900 on Friday for a few quick cuts, didn't really have the opportunity to really "try it out." Is the 7900 in the same league as the 575? I think there is only a 4cc difference, is this correct? I like the 575 and I'm getting hooked on these saws, and wouldn't mind having a 7900 in my collection. I have been hearinig lots of good things on here about the 7900 is that the largest saw Dolmar makes or just one everyone seems to like for a larger saw? I may be able to purchase a demo saw from my dealer, and would like to know what you guys would think a fair price would be for a slightly used 7900 with a 20" bar..thanks guys... what is the warranty on the Dolmars?

Hi guys...I briefly used the 7900 on Friday for a few quick cuts, didn't really have the opportunity to really "try it out." Is the 7900 in the same league as the 575? I think there is only a 4cc difference, is this correct? I like the 575 and I'm getting hooked on these saws, and wouldn't mind having a 7900 in my collection. I have been hearinig lots of good things on here about the 7900 is that the largest saw Dolmar makes or just one everyone seems to like for a larger saw? I may be able to purchase a demo saw from my dealer, and would like to know what you guys would think a fair price would be for a slightly used 7900 with a 20" bar..thanks guys... what is the warranty on the Dolmars?

:chainsaw:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back