Best Price On Oregon Chain 100' Reel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsyboy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
who has the best price on .325 .050 & .375 .50 chain on 100' reel? im looking to buy maybe 5 or 6 reels.

Jeez Mugsy, for that kind of quantity, I'd try to make a deal locally. You'd save a huge amount on shipping, too. What part of PA are you from?

rmihalek said:
Jeez Mugsy, for that kind of quantity, I'd try to make a deal locally. You'd save a huge amount on shipping, too. What part of PA are you from?

it does not pay to try and make a local deal.....baileys or the other big guys buy in such volume, locals can't compete. to them 275.00 is a deal.

Best deals I know of are had at Boonville the 3rd weekend in Aug. Lets just say get there on Friday morning and hit CJ Logging for Husky saws. And chain is like the stock market. The price is always changing as the weekend goes on.

rmihalek said:

eastern pa. i live in nazareth

Back