Big Bore Kit???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowboydually

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Gents is it worth buying a big bore kit for my 460 Mag. 52mm to a 54mm same as a 660 mag.........I had a good deal buying this saw so that is why i didnt buy the 660........Any info would be appreciated..................Jeremy

????

Guys Its feeling cold in here! Tell me anything, I do know that there is helpful knowledge on this site...........Even if your not sure just give your point of view of these big bore kits........

The second generation big bore kits are much nicer, they are really try to improve them.

The MS660 big bore kits from Baileys don't last. Had piston failures around wristpin bosses. I don't recomend them. There are many ways to get more power using the same displacement.

BB Kits

Yep, thats what ive been reading.....Now if i could get Brad Snelling to work port what ive already got............

i bought one and it is sitting on my bench. after talked to different guys on here i still dont know what i am gonna do. I am thinking about just pulling my top end and porting the oem p/c. anybody here have any advice? can i buy a 660 OEM piston/cylinder and bolt it on my 046 bottom end?

Back