BIG SAW cut BIG TREE

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Reaction score
This seems like it would be a good topic for a post. Lets put pictures of BIG saws cutting BIG trees. Here is one I cut down last weekend. It is a 48" soft maple. These pics have been posted in other spots here but I thought it would be fun to have a thread about BIG trees and saws. I used my husky 2101xp that I bought from Brad snelling to put this one out of its misery.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hay andydodgegeek. Where did you find that tree?:hmm3grin2orange: I know where two more are! :chainsawguy: This is IF YOU'RE upto it! :big_smile: Maybe after this one is cleaned up.....

How do you embed pics without it saying "attached images" below them? Like on mine above.

Nice pictures people. Some real monsters. I will have to see if I can get some pictures from my dad or brother un law of the monster cottonwood we dropped onto cross lake in pine city, mn years ago. It was huge. Dropped it onto frozen lake. It busted the ice up and we had to let it refreeze before we could work on the top.

this one was a real upper body work out. i'm 6'2" and the cuts were at and above head level. plus all the nasties that where in that thing.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Latest posts

Back