Biggest beard competition.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused: Why do you dislike me?
Jeff

I'm part Swede, well...pure American mutt...so I can bust on almost any ethnicity :laugh: My Mom's maternal GP's were Larson's, Paternal GM was an Olafson or somesuch...

Hey didja her the one about Olly and his brother Yeff?

Yeff goes to the airport an and comes back with a job.
Olly, I starts on Monday, YaHey!

So Olly goes to the ariport and asks for a job, they ask what he does.."well i cut wood!"

"We don't have a job for you, sorry."

"Why not! You gave my brother Yeff a Yob!"

"Well he say hes a pilot!"

"Ya der, I cut da wood ana he pile-it der hey!"

View attachment 123560

This was at my sister in laws wedding last year. I think she hated it but I was rocking the beard. I was a little drunk when the pic was snapped, hence the goofy smile. It's a little more tame this year, although I'm growing out the stache BIG! I'm gonna leave that when I trim the beard in the spring. Should be cool..... Mike

I'm part Swede, well...pure American mutt...so I can bust on almost any ethnicity :laugh: My Mom's maternal GP's were Larson's, Paternal GM was an Olafson or somesuch...

Hey didja her the one about Olly and his brother Yeff?

Yeff goes to the airport an and comes back with a job.
Olly, I starts on Monday, YaHey!

So Olly goes to the ariport and asks for a job, they ask what he does.."well i cut wood!"

"We don't have a job for you, sorry."

"Why not! You gave my brother Yeff a Yob!"

"Well he say hes a pilot!"

"Ya der, I cut da wood ana he pile-it der hey!"

:cheers:

19872_104241869597801_100000359659841_108839_7026425_n.jpg

Did a photo dump on facebook, here's one Diane took in our backyard a few years ago.

View attachment 123560

This was at my sister in laws wedding last year. I think she hated it but I was rocking the beard. I was a little drunk when the pic was snapped, hence the goofy smile. It's a little more tame this year, although I'm growing out the stache BIG! I'm gonna leave that when I trim the beard in the spring. Should be cool..... Mike

Hell yeah on the stache, Mike! I had one once but Laura kept telling me I looked like a child molester.

JohnOates.jpg

Best 'stache ever props right there.

I usually start my "Hunting Beard" in August or September, and the wife has me shave it off Thanksgiving weekend (end of General Season). . . She hates my beard.

My wife has never seen me without the goatee, I used to look 15 years younger without it. Maybe now with the gray temples and crowsfeet....

The grey hair is starting to climb down from my hair, and on to my face. . . I'm only 32.

That's okay though, my dad grey'd early. . . And I'll take grey over bald any day. :D

The grey hair is starting to climb down from my hair, and on to my face. . . I'm only 32.

That's okay though, my dad grey'd early. . . And I'll take grey over bald any day. :D

I get white ones that pop up from time to time in my beard, I just pluck 'em out. I'm only 28. If I shave my beard I lose an easy 10 years off my face.

I get white ones that pop up from time to time in my beard, I just pluck 'em out. I'm only 28. If I shave my beard I lose an easy 10 years off my face.

DON'T PLUCK THEM!! The others hear about it and get pissed! :laugh:

They're like the BORG. . . Your hair will be assimilated. LOL

Picture 1 is 4 Jan 2010 - decided I'd see how growing a beard goes. Tired of the face/neck sores and scars. Shaved this morning, so we'll call this Day 1

http://picasaweb.google.com/handyrandyrc/Beard2010#

Picture 2 - 5 Jan 2010 - Day two -- you may be able to see the sores on my face/neck that come from shaving. It's part of why I want to keep it grown.

Picture 3 - 31 Jan 2010 - Day 27

Last edited:
I cannot believe how "this thread" took off like wildfire? How about the next one being "how big is your big toe?":)
Jeff

As long as we don't start measuring other appendages I should be able to fit mine on the screen.

ClimbinArbor is growing his out pretty good. Against my will of course!! I will have to steal a pic and put it on here. He keeps stealing my ponytail rubberbandy things and putting them in his beard!!

Latest posts

Back