Biggest beard competition.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ClimbinArbor is growing his out pretty good. Against my will of course!! I will have to steal a pic and put it on here. He keeps stealing my ponytail rubberbandy things and putting them in his beard!!

Now that's funny right there! :clap:

19872_104241869597801_100000359659841_108839_7026425_n.jpg

Did a photo dump on facebook, here's one Diane took in our backyard a few years ago.

Nice pants.

Once a decade whether I need it or not...

lol

attachment.php

Looks like I'm getting laid tonight!

lol

attachment.php

Looks like I'm getting laid tonight!

Holy #### you look almost too smart to be a tree guy in that pic.

Blake you know I mean this in the nicest way but

attachment.php

picture.php
..with glasses-->
picture.php

'
You definitely looked more like a grisly tree climber with the beard.

Last edited:
You definitely looked more like a grisly tree climber with the beard.

Yeah, I know. I also look a lot older with a beard which I think is better at inspiring confidence in a potential client. It was getting a little out of hand though. lol Then again, the reason I trimmed today ( although, I admittedly went a bit overboard ) was because I was bidding a job and whaddaya know? Sold the helloutta that sum#####. ####in' ay, we're back at it.

Yeah, I know. I also look a lot older with a beard which I think is better at inspiring confidence in a potential client. It was getting a little out of hand though. lol Then again, the reason I trimmed today ( although, I admittedly went a bit overboard ) was because I was bidding a job and whaddaya know? Sold the helloutta that sum#####. ####in' ay, we're back at it.

I could see how how it may make a difference, with the beard someone may prejudge you as just another one of the less desirable, as apposed to the clean cut educated professional look.

Glad to see you getting work either way.

Get a room, you guys! Did this thread just go 180- Blakes, you aint getting laid looking like that-:cheers:

I don't know, Jeff, seems I got SOM's attention. lol To be honest the lady ain't so sure of it yet but she does like touchin' my supple cheeks.

Latest posts

Back