Biggest Log Home Ever

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mange said:
Well this being the unoficial Stihl forum it is, I grab every chance i get!!! ;)
This is not an unofficial Stihl forum, but an unofficial Husqvarna forum! :blob5:
Not that it bothers me the least........ ;)

And here I was thinking it was the unofficial Dolmar forum...

Nah!
With all the questions about Poulan and wildthings it must be a unoffical Wildthing site.
LOL
Madsaw

Hello Chris and Ron, I have no updates but all I know is the house was built in Williams Lake B.C for the guy that owns the Chapters franchise of book stores here in Canada and the home was to be moved to his property in Colorado, but I will try and dig up more info, I did a basic search on google and found nothing. I have more pictures somewhere though of it getting built.
John

Well if we are looking at building built with logs in them take a looka t the inside of this one. Can anyone geuss where it is.

Last edited:
Madsaw said:
Well if we are looking at building built with logs in them take a looka t the inside of this one. Can anyone geuss where it is.

Looks like the inside of the Cheyenne Saloon but it`s been awhile since I spent any time in Orlando, I could easily be mistaken.

Russ

Here are 2 shoots from the outside.
Its in the moutains.
Bob

Last edited:
Well Its time to say the pics I osted are of the Old Faithful Inn in Yellowstone National park.
Bob

Latest posts

Back