Bitten by a chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sprig

Sprig

Addicted to ArboristSite
Owieees

Crikey mate, that's one heck of a serious injury, prolly need amputation. :D

:hmm3grin2orange:

Gadzooks! No nose pickin's for at least a week. I'm havin' trouble with this one, is you bragging or complaining? Sux to lead a sheltered life I guess.
Break out da super glue and Maxi's, call 911! Hard not to make light of this massive trauma, sheesh. *rolling eyes between sippage*

:cheers: You'll live, no scab eatin' either though :hmm3grin2orange:

Tekko

Tekko

ArboristSite Member
I guess i should be lucky the chipper werent powered by its motor, but hand cranked when it bit me, if it had been, my finger would have been alittle shorter.

ductape, what happened to you ?

neighborstree

neighborstree

ArboristSite Operative
tekko. i warned you when i first seen your little contraption of a chipper lol. but your really going to hurt yourself with that thing lol. just keep your little guy out of the hole. it would really suck to see you loose that thing

wood nerd

wood nerd

How do you hold a fork ?
How do you type on yer keyboard ?
How do you pick yer teeth ?

:hmm3grin2orange:

mate, just in case you r being serious i was reffering to the possibilitiy of injury from the use of timber milling machinery...

so, when operating sawmills, chainsaws, chippers, thicknessers, bandsaws, jointers or other wood cutting machinery...

DONT PUT YOUR FINGERS WHERE YOU WOULD NOT PUT YOUR **** !

ouch!

Last edited:

Latest posts