Bitten by a chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crikey mate, that's one heck of a serious injury, prolly need amputation. :D

Owieees

Crikey mate, that's one heck of a serious injury, prolly need amputation. :D

:hmm3grin2orange:

Gadzooks! No nose pickin's for at least a week. I'm havin' trouble with this one, is you bragging or complaining? Sux to lead a sheltered life I guess.
Break out da super glue and Maxi's, call 911! Hard not to make light of this massive trauma, sheesh. *rolling eyes between sippage*

:cheers: You'll live, no scab eatin' either though :hmm3grin2orange:

With all that blood on the chipper i hope it's ok!!!! (The chipper i mean.):D

Seriously dude, a big tough guy like you? Cuts are a common occurance in tree work. I've always said it's not a good day unless you're bleeding.

I guess i should be lucky the chipper werent powered by its motor, but hand cranked when it bit me, if it had been, my finger would have been alittle shorter.

ductape, what happened to you ?

Well yeah its no real cut, i almost chopped a finger tip off once...in a computer fan model old steel one.

is there a joke forum. if not ther should There should be. I know one guy who should have all of his posts there.

tekko. i warned you when i first seen your little contraption of a chipper lol. but your really going to hurt yourself with that thing lol. just keep your little guy out of the hole. it would really suck to see you loose that thing

Theres an old woodmillers saying

"never put your fingers where you would'nt put your ****"

amen!

Yer Sick !!!

How do you hold a fork ?
How do you type on yer keyboard ?
How do you pick yer teeth ?

How do you hold a fork ?
How do you type on yer keyboard ?
How do you pick yer teeth ?

mate, just in case you r being serious i was reffering to the possibilitiy of injury from the use of timber milling machinery...

so, when operating sawmills, chainsaws, chippers, thicknessers, bandsaws, jointers or other wood cutting machinery...

DONT PUT YOUR FINGERS WHERE YOU WOULD NOT PUT YOUR **** !

ouch!

Last edited:
Back