Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a single inlet either.

Have you ever taken a 462 apart?
It’s not ? 4DE094BC-6785-4611-B18E-BBC9E170C0E6.jpegThat’s from Mr Snelling’s thread .... This is my 241c EBAB8E6F-CC3F-4F1F-AF6C-40B4AECA0072.jpegnotice the inlet on both saws as opposed to this 261c885702B1-F84E-4093-8CDA-EC78D7B84A1F.jpegbottom feeding quad-transfers ...764C96C3-E211-4E7E-8328-25C8E9FB8DF7.jpegjust like the 441cm I’ve just about finished... maybe I’m using different terminology than use guys do ...

It’s not ? View attachment 714173That’s from Mr Snelling’s thread .... This is my 241c View attachment 714174notice the inlet on both saws as opposed to this 261cView attachment 714175bottom feeding quad-transfers ...View attachment 714176just like the 441cm I’ve just about finished... maybe I’m using different terminology than use guys do ...

Frank......the entrance to the transfers on the MS462 is in the bottom of the case. If you would have actually had one apart in front of you.....you would know that.

You really should sit down and shut the **** up now.

@Frank Rizzo i just emailed jack again because I still have not received a response. I included a link to this thread, maybe he will chime in and support your build thread with his expertise.

Frank......the entrance to the transfers on the MS462 is in the bottom of the case. If you would have actually had one apart in front of you.....you would know that.

You really should sit down and shut the **** up now.
Thanks for your assessment of the situation - I’m referring to the jug proper not the case ... have a nice day !

Poor guy has to use "Hot" woods ported to try to make people think he is the real deal. Any other builder is fine w/ just a "Woods Ported" saw. But a certain wanna be builder w/ no skill, intelligence, self esteem must try to 1 up others by adding decisive titles to well known phrase's like "Woods Ported".
Carl Miller called it a 'loggers build' a few yrs ago.
I have used the term a few time.
To be more accurate. A fallers build.

I never heard that until Kevin said it the other day. He said he just builds works saws. Who know? I thought I ran work saws. Its all good.
But if someone says "full skip" I will drive a hot poker through my eyeball.

I am begging you guys. Please please pretty please don't say that. Please?

Did I say please.

Carl Miller called it a 'loggers build' a few yrs ago.
I have used the term a few time.
To be more accurate. A fallers build.

I never heard that until Kevin said it the other day. He said he just builds works saws. Who know? I thought I ran work saws. Its all good.
But if someone says "full skip" I will drive a hot poker through my eyeball.

I am begging you guys. Please please pretty please don't say that. Please?

Did I say please.
Full skip full skip full skip hahahaha, just hackin on ya is all

History repeating itself. Meltdown imminent. anna 1, anna 2, anna...

I’m concerned about this, Frank doesn’t seem himself to me, is anyone else concerned? Frank, I’m willing to talk with you, there’s a lot of negativity in this thread. Please consider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back