Bluemax chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd really like to play with one of the 62c saws based on the same design as the OP here rather than the G621. These are bored and stroked compared to the 45/50/52cc saws. I was not interested in them because the Walbro WT based carbs are too small for 62cc, but @nenicu found they have at least enlarged it to 15mm. Still small but might be a fun project saw. But I don't think that's gonna be happening any time soon.

For RIO95: the things you think about[372 carb] i did on a 72 cc G621 clone. Is documented with pictures in { Disecting a eartquake} thread.

My Bluemax 45cc saw did come in. I special ordered it from Home Depot. I wish I could of got the Rural King deal, but even at the $119 I paid it's still a great deal.

Nice running saw, sounded great straight out of the box.

I have less then 15 minutes run time on it, but I think it will be a keeper. The chain will get upgraded soon. Very soon.[emoji3]

As soon as I get a little extra cash I will get an Oregon chain and dual port muffler on order.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

One of the things i like about mine is ya it's a knock off, but it doesn't look like one, its not a total no name no brand that just says chainsaw on it. It looks legit and runs good

Thanks for the review Boomer - I was hoping this was the GZ4500 clone & almost picked up 1 for the kids to run.

I wish i had more wood to cut, so i could put it through its paces, i do wish it had a .050 gauge bar instead of .058..... .050 is more common but i can deal with that. If i get to do some more heavy cutting in the near future ill be sure to post how it performs.

Boomer does your saw leak bar oil.?
After I used mine the last time, I pulled the cover, bar and chain.
Cleaned everything up, and left it on my bench with the bar and chain off.
Came back a day later and their was a 3 inch wide puddle of bar oil.
Cleaned it up let it sit another day, and it had a puddle of oil under it again.

The leak seems to be coming from the oiler area.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

View attachment 539740 well theres a little bit of work it did today id like to tell you how its a POS and took like 40 pulls to make run and died all the time...........but it starts in thee pulls cold 1 pull hot and ran like a champ im super happy course im not going to go into.the logging buisness but i think its gonna pay for itself and then some. Its a good feeling when you can buy something cheap and it works great, you expect a 1000$ saw to be awesome but its exceptionally nice when it was dirt cheap but works
Bump'n your thread, so how's this saw been hold'n up?, I picked one up over the weekend for next to nothing that turned out to be never used, seams to run real good, it did need a B/C, I used a 20" B/C 041 mount from one of my other saws and it pulled it well and oiled well, but I'm unsure if the 041 mount is correct, would like to drop it down to a 16" set up, do you know for sure what bar mount is used on the 45cc Bluemax?

I used mine again about two weeks ago and it started and ran great. I have so much firewood right now i havent used any saws much other than to tune them. Im not sure what the bar mount is. Ill take mine off and see if i can find out.

Bump'n your thread, so how's this saw been hold'n up?, I picked one up over the weekend for next to nothing that turned out to be never used, seams to run real good, it did need a B/C, I used a 20" B/C 041 mount from one of my other saws and it pulled it well and oiled well, but I'm unsure if the 041 mount is correct, would like to drop it down to a 16" set up, do you know for sure what bar mount is used on the 45cc Bluemax?
Measure the studs diameter or actual the stock bar it came with.

Chris that comment you made about the beer (Yuengling Lager) made me laugh. We were on a cruise last spring and the old guy from NY was raving about beer. He could not believe of all the beer on that ship they did not have the very best brand ever Yuengling. Never even saw any up here but the is the second time a senile old coot brought it up !

Chris that comment you made about the beer (Yuengling Lager) made me laugh. We were on a cruise last spring and the old guy from NY was raving about beer. He could not believe of all the beer on that ship they did not have the very best brand ever Yuengling. Never even saw any up here but the is the second time a senile old coot brought it up !
Thanks ....... hey, wait a minute!!!

What were we talking about again?

Well put the bluemax through its paces today it ran and cut great in a 30" across oak that had fallen. Only thing i did notice is after it got tangled up in a wire fence and had to file the chain the cutters are uneven heat treated. Some of them wouldnt file well bc they were so hard.

Was in Rural King in Monticello In. today and they have several of these Blue Max/18" bar/45cc saws for $119 each.

Back