Bluemax

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honest officer there not my drugs.....:msp_sneaky:

Are insinuating that I am lying about not owning a Turdmax.......or are you just being a smart azz?
Hard to tell from that "sneaky" smiley.
That's whats wrong with the place.......stuff gets taken out of context and chests puff out :sword:

but in all honesty the Quake is all I would probably ever need. I am to old and gimpy to actually use a saw at a working pace. I just play with them.

That describes me to a T, my other saw is fun to run, but my body don't like moving to the next cut so quickly.:msp_biggrin:

Hey guys. My dad has a blue max and is running into issues when burying the saw in some good wood. The way the exhaust ports it catches the material on fire.

Is there a way to change exhaust direction or something we can do to prevent this in the future?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Hey guys. My dad has a blue max and is running into issues when burying the saw in some good wood. The way the exhaust ports it catches the material on fire.

Is there a way to change exhaust direction or something we can do to prevent this in the future?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
See my response in the other thread.

The exhaust outlet direction on these saws is pretty typical. They probably have a catalytic converter in the muffler - either modify it to bypass or remove the catalyst or get a muffler without the cat. Do a search on "chinese chainsaw" on eBay and there might be some available that would fit.

Are insinuating that I am lying about not owning a Turdmax.......or are you just being a smart azz?
Hard to tell from that "sneaky" smiley.
That's whats wrong with the place.......stuff gets taken out of context and chests puff out :sword:

Smartazz always. This is a chainsaw forum, nothin here to ever get upset about. But what truck you drive is a different story. :D I am the king of junk saws. I would still like you even if you owned a Bluemax.:cheers:

What so the guys that log in China use as saws?
Huskys and Stihls or do they use this?

Wow that sure was hard to start...

Latest posts

Back