Bookerdog's PNW Freedom Fest Chainsaw Rally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a half box of Luziann Chicken coating. They sell it in Morton which is amazing. What should I look for there? Some kind of seasoning? It is doubtful they'd have it but I can check.

Dont worry about seasoning,,,,Im bringing some,,,,,, Stuff!!!!!!!! But I cant get the Luzianne Darkroast w/Chicory on the TX/LA border unless I drive to Daniels in Lafayette,,,,, Hmm But I have to deliver his New saw he bought off the trading post so its stihl possible,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
Thought I would post this, it's for the Portland area but shouldn't be far off from Booker's place.

attachment.php

not looking too bad. :clap:

I know some are coming early friday I have to work until 5 so won't be home tell about 530 If Your there before I get home. Just don't mess with the white dog with the goats.

What happens if we pretend Lake is mexican, and he just perchance happens to wind up in with the goats?

Anatolean(sp) or Pyranees(sp) or a cross of the two would be spooky. Do tie the dog to the door of the saw shed at night for safe keeping of the toys?

Owl

I would suggest the guys in the dalles go to the sugarshack for dinner friday night. Good place for prime rib and steaks and reasonable

I was thinking about the guys coming in friday night to camp in my field. Would you guys like to get together and order pizza.

Son in law and I will be leaving the Eugene Springfield area between 12 & 1 pm on our way up to the Riverview Lodge in Hood river. (Black 94 Ford F-250 trying to pass as many gas stations as possible) After check in we will be going up to BookerDogs to unload. Should be back at the lodge around 5-6pm. Planing on dinner in Hood River after that. Don't know where to go but good company always beats bad food! Join us if you can.....Bob

441 Lacock Kelchner Underwood Wa 98651. Use map quest and it will get you close. If you would like my cell PM me. I will try and get some pics up with what the driveway looks like. Ordering pizza friday night for those that want to have pizza friday night up at my place.

441 Lacock Kelchner Underwood Wa 98651. Use map quest and it will get you close. If you would like my cell PM me. I will try and get some pics up with what the driveway looks like. Ordering pizza friday night for those that want to have pizza friday night up at my place.

Don't forget to have one delivered to me.:)

My cell will be 206 three-one-three-six-nine-three-one...

And no I don't normally carry it or answer it... so writing it down won't help other than for the GTG.

Latest posts

Back