Bookerdog's PNW Freedom Fest Chainsaw Rally

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how many people you got coming now. last I heard it was a gaggle and a half. you up to two gaggles yet. is super 8 going to offer a convention discount? probably not but maybe for the second annual booker home invasion :)

At the risk of getting banned I've only got one saw, it hasn't been modded and I've been here almost a year! :dizzy:

(still has the original green chain on it too)

Okay that does it your banned from the PNW gettogether.:hmm3grin2orange:
They again to be on here for a year and only have one saw is very impressive.:bowdown: Now we know where that money the government is giving out in may is going.:cheers:

If I pick up a $35.00 crapsman or the like off craigslist can I be re invited? :confused: All my guberment money will be going toward my daughters preschool. :dizzy:

Now were talken re invited.

So I've been lookin and think I found something just in time, how would this be?

http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/tls/662361916.html

So how many people you got coming now. last I heard it was a gaggle and a half. you up to two gaggles yet. is super 8 going to offer a convention discount? probably not but maybe for the second annual booker home invasion :)

I really have no Idea at this point. I would say 25 to 50. I hope I have enough logs.

Is anyone bringing a saw that is up to cutting Logzilla in a single pass? I love my 372, but it isn't an 880 with a 60" bar, that's a fact.

Ian

Too bad I can't make it 'til Sunday. Think I might have missed most of the action.

Got your goodies by the way Haywire. Buy one get one free on Yorkshire Gold :clap:

To everybody getting on the road tomorrow have a safe trip! :cheers:

Howdy!!!!

settin in the Airport in Sacramento,,,, the time on the post is 2hrs off aqnd gthe Jetlag is setting in!!!!!!

waiting for Gologit,,, Bob!!!!!

Last edited:
you guys are killing me!!!!!! can there be another scheduled for august!! lol..have fun..be safe...and don't have too many:cheers: till the saws are put up

you guys are killing me!!!!!! can there be another scheduled for august!! lol..have fun..be safe...and don't have too many:cheers: till the saws are put up

We'd have to run our saws early in the morning...hoot owl time or else not at all in August. Well, except for last year, it was a drizzly year so no shutdowns for fire danger. Bookerdawg lives in a warmer area that shuts down earlier than here. The way this year is going, there might not be any restrictions either. We can ponder this.

Leaving here in a few minutes,,,see you all soon:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bob, I caught up with you at the rest stop and took a quick pic of your car. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

See y'all in a few hours!!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back