bought a 441 Magnum today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well there you go, ask ask and ask. Now the job is done.
Enjoy the new saw and cut safe.

I would have went for the 7900

have you ran it yet? is there a chance you might be able to take it back?

Just kidding go cut some wood

You'll love it!

What bar and chain? I run the DuroE bar. 33rsc chain.

Are you sure you don't want a 575? Danp76 might want to trade.:popcorn: :jester: :buttkick:

have you ran it yet? is there a chance you might be able to take it back?
Just kidding go cut some wood

:ices_rofl: :jawdrop:

Like the others say, congrats and have fun/be safe. I'd also add to only use conventional mix-oil @ 50:1 (like the Stihl orange-bottle stuff) while the piston rings wear-in...

thank you all I paid down on it today I go back and pick it up when tax refund gets back.I got it with 20 inch bar and rsc3 chain
I have to say comparing the 441 today to the 575 the 575 felt cheap compared to the 441.I hope to tell you all more hopefully this weekend and thank you all again:blob2: 441:bowdown:

You'll love it!

What bar and chain? I run the DuroE bar. 33rsc chain.

Are you sure you don't want a 575? Danp76 might want to trade.:popcorn: :jester: :buttkick:

no way after comparing them today,the 575 felt cheap compared to the 441

Congratulations on your new Stihl.

Enjoy your new 441.
You might research some older posts here about bar length. Your 441 will easily handle a 25" bar. I believe it has a bit more power that a 440. Beyond just power, a 440 or 441 balances real well with a 25" bar.
Congratulations.

Mitch

:blob2: Well I finally made my decision.I went to today and bought a
MS 441 Magnum: :blob2: Cant wait to get it and use it:blob2: :blob2:
:yoyo: ;) :laugh: :D

After 50 or more PM's to me from you I'm glad you finally decided to buy your new saw,hehehehe. I think you will enjoy it alot, as I told you over and over and over I like mine,LOL

Thank you all for the information

Thank you all to answered questions for me many thanks

One down, now we just need danp76 to start that 575 for himself and realize it is plenty of saw for his needs :cheers:

Back