bought a 441 Magnum today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked it up this evening

well I went to the dealer today and picked it up :clap: Not got to saw with it yes,but sure sounds good.I have some pics if figure out how to load them
Again thank all of you for your suggestions and comments:greenchainsaw:

Hmmmm, Maybe theres another reason why, Don't worry you'll find out.
Just chuck it the the Dumpster with the Lite over it. and walk away.
Remember "Don't Look Back" Bahhahahahahah

STIHL jealous I see.........

tried her out today

hi all I got out this evening to try her out.Kinda flooded her to start After she cranked she ran great so smooth cut like a light saber.I do have to saw 12 inch was largest diameter.Just breaking her in easy

hi all I got out this evening to try her out.Kinda flooded her to start After she cranked she ran great so smooth cut like a light saber.I do have to saw 12 inch was largest diameter.Just breaking her in easy

Way to go stan.....hey danp...what're you waiting for...fire up that 575 and make some chips:hmm3grin2orange:

Thank you tawilson No when I clip on paper clip it says error:mad:
But I sure like it so far

not that I know of
Try making a new folder on your desktop and put the pics in there, then browse to there for your uploads (good to re-size them first eh), then once they are in the data base at AS then right click the image notation and write down the URL that shows in the new window, insert this into (between) the 'Post Image' tags. Should work. The only thing that would prevent it that I can see is if your firewall isn't allowing access to the files, this can be ammended by going into your firewall's 'allow' list and putting in the AS URL (s), could be quite wrong and am just guessin' here :)
Keep trying, took me a bit to get it straightened out but now its good!

:cheers:

Serge

click post reply, then scroll down below the reply box and click manage attachments. That pops up a seperate screen, on that screen click browse, then find your file and open it. The file name will now be in the box next to Browse, to the right of browse you will see a button that says upload, click that. The file will upload as an attachment. Then go back to the main reply box and type a few words, then submit.

You should have the pic as an attachment in that post.

Stan's 441

Here is one of Stan's pictures. The others are on the thread "My 441".

attachment.php

Back