bought a 441 Magnum today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan, your wife is going to kill you if you scratch that table.

Oh Hell, cut it up.:chainsaw:

Nice saw! Gee just the saw I need to fill out my herd!

Funny the stuff that we do on the dining room table, I assembled a table pedestal for the dining table that I made my daughter on our table. It was the only wide flat service I could find.

Of course I am not very brave as I waited until my wife was at work and it off there by the time she got home :)

If Momma ain't happy, no one is happy!

attachment.php

wow I love my 441 I used it again today.It only cuts better each time I use it.
and still hav'nt went to hardly past half throttle..At half throttle will outcut any saw I have ever used before.Can only imagine what she will do at full throttle I like her alot :clap:

wow I love my 441 I used it again today.It only cuts better each time I use it.
and still hav'nt went to hardly past half throttle..At half throttle will outcut any saw I have ever used before.Can only imagine what she will do at full throttle I like her alot :clap:

You might not want to be doin' your cutting at part throttle. Saw carbs don't have a mid-throttle circuit, only a HI and LO, and oftentimes the result is a lean mixture at mid-throttle.

computeruser I just know that what my dealer to me.Not to run full throttle for first 3 tanks till rings seated

You don't want to rev it full throttle OUT OF WOOD, but definitely want full throttle in the cut. I'm no pro, but will be amazed if that is not the expert consensus here. I would give it some decent wood to chew on for break in, not little limbs that won't load the engine at all(just my intutition there.

Thanks Ultra I posted a ad on the 575 7900 thread about a chick in a thong:blob2: now that would look good :D

You don't want to rev it full throttle OUT OF WOOD, but definitely want full throttle in the cut. I'm no pro, but will be amazed if that is not the expert consensus here. I would give it some decent wood to chew on for break in, not little limbs that won't load the engine at all(just my intutition there.

You might be amazed then... But I know what you mean. Yes, generally it's not a good idea, but...

I rev it full and drop it in the wood immediately - timing is everything...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back