bought a 441 Magnum today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Here ya go Stan......

.. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

:clap:

Nice Job Ultra, Got that hair under control.

Ummm

You'll love it!

What bar and chain? I run the DuroE bar. 33rsc chain.

Are you sure you don't want a 575? Danp76 might want to trade.:popcorn: :jester: :buttkick:

This sounds gay buttttt... You got some nice ash there, is that what your burning now??? I still can't get used to saying that to a dude... lmfao.:cheers:

This sounds gay buttttt... You got some nice ash there, is that what your burning now??? I still can't get used to saying that to a dude... lmfao.:cheers:

LOL!!!!!:hmm3grin2orange:

Yeah, we've got a ton of white ash and sugar maple here. Haven't burned any of it yet. I am clearing for the house we will be building soon. Hope to burn the ash first as it is pretty dry when green, let alone 2 years later.

hey Ultra do you have any pics of Dragonball Z characters Goku would be a awesome avatar

You might not want to be doin' your cutting at part throttle. Saw carbs don't have a mid-throttle circuit, only a HI and LO, and oftentimes the result is a lean mixture at mid-throttle.

Right! :cheers:

computeruser I just know that what my dealer to me.Not to run full throttle for first 3 tanks till rings seated

Wrong! :biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2:

The throttle should be used as an on/off switch, when in wood........

:blob2: Well I finally made my decision.I went to today and bought a
MS 441 Magnum: :blob2: Cant wait to get it and use it:blob2: :blob2:
:yoyo: ;) :laugh: :D

The 441s are really "cheap" here, less money than a 357xp, but I wanted a 372xpg badly, so that is what I got - even though it is a couple hundred USD more than the 441W........

The 441s are really "cheap" here, less money than a 357xp, but I wanted a 372xpg badly, so that is what I got - even though it is a couple hundred USD more than the 441W........

Wow....in my region of the US 441's are $759 usd with a 20" bar and a 357xp is $649 usd with a 20 at most brick and mortar dealers (not the internet ones)

Wow....in my region of the US 441's are $759 usd with a 20" bar and a 357xp is $649 usd with a 20 at most brick and mortar dealers (not the internet ones)

hello neighbor I got my 441 for 689.00 and several free things with it.I wnt to my husky dealer they asked 639.00 for the 357 xp for so much more saw there was'nt no question.Are we gonna get any snow

Back