Brad S There's a green Contra bonnet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah pretty high. If six members needed one they could combine their funds but it would still be pretty much over the top...Right now it would be well over $500 with shipping...So figure $100 each!

Last edited:
Is that log badge on the top cover the same as the one that PaddyIreland is reproducing for the starter covers?

PATRICKIRELAND! God, you yankee redneck racist bastards....:greenchainsaw:

Paddy is seen (though not by me) as a little offensive - some people think it implies a "Thick Paddy", i.e. all Irish people are stupid...

We are, though. :D

Thats interesting pat, cos i thought Irish folk called Patrick were called Paddy in the same fashion that English folk called John are called Jack with no offense intended.
Live and learn i guess.:)

PATRICKIRELAND! God, you yankee redneck racist bastards....:greenchainsaw:

I was thinking Paddy and Patrick both came from Padraig, like the golfer.
http://www.padraigharrington.com

Now that I think about it, Patrick is more likely from Pater/Peter.

IIRC, my grandpa's grandfather Patrick was called "Pater" in the old church records in Ireland, so I should have known better.

Last edited:
Thats interesting pat, cos i thought Irish folk called Patrick were called Paddy in the same fashion that English folk called John are called Jack with no offense intended.
Live and learn i guess.:)

Depends on which side of the divide you grew up on... my whole family have Irish Catholic names (Oonagh, Owen, Conor, Ciara, Patrick, Maia, Fiona, Deirdre etc..) - but we are all Protestants. Not that I give a bollox about religion, but I asked my dad once why we were all given "fenian" names. The answer was "just because your great grandad liked to confuse people".
He certainly did, and if (God forbid) I ever get some hussy knocked up, the kid will also have an Irish name - got to keep the tradition going!

Latest posts

Back