Brand loyal? What do you like?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truck-Ford
Car- Mustang
Saw- Prefer the Orange but own alot others.
Beer-The one and only COORS LIGHT
Rifle-Winchester model 70
Shotgun-Remington 870
Lil Rifle- Ruger 10/22
FourWheeler-Honda
Electronics- There is only one SONY
Camera- Kodak (they have been around forever)

Im very Loyal, I like what I like.

I love S&W revolvers and Glock model 23 .40cal

I think Its all what we grew up using. When my daughter is older she'll have a 10/22, and 870 it kinda gets handed down from generation to generation. She is 6 and spots more stangs while where driving than me. It's all what we get brainwashed into liking.

saws - huskys, I know sthil makes a quality saw but just dosn"t feel right in my hands
tools - snap-on, mac, or matco, knipex pliers are the best ever period.
s@w revolvers
marlin semi-auto 22"s, I"ve got literly thousands of rounds through it and its still deadly accurate
remington semi-auto shotguns, ditto to above
truck - ford, pre 6.uh oh
car - mercurys with the 3.0 v6, I"ve owned three, all with over 300k and never touched the engines.
dirt bikes - KTM, or any older jap two strkes 500cc.
my wife, God didn"t make any other woman that would put up w me!

Truck-Ford
Car- Mustang
Saw- Prefer the Orange but own alot others.
Beer-The one and only COORS LIGHT
Rifle-Winchester model 70
Shotgun-Remington 870
Lil Rifle- Ruger 10/22
FourWheeler-Honda
Electronics- There is only one SONY
Camera- Kodak (they have been around forever)

I love S&W revolvers and Glock model 23 .40cal
I'm with you all the way..!! Have model 22 and 27 Glock...Love the .40cal..!!
(the 27 just keeps on amazing me on accuracy on such a small pistol..!!)

Kodak...is in a bad way right now..:msp_sad: But they've got some come-back plan.
[It's something to do with a specialty printer and only will operate on Kodak ink...
it's super high dollar and only a few buyers so far (Japan)...it better work..or..:cry:]
:cheers:
J2F

I'm partial to:

Stihl chainsaws, but I also have a McCullough, and some Homelites.

Toyota cars and trucks
Old Chevy trucks
Smith and Wesson revolvers
Ruger 22's
1911 semi-autos
Craftsman hand tools
Makita power tools- they are a little pricey but last forever.

I generally try to buy good quality when I can, but if I can't afford the big brand name, I'll try for second best.

husqvarna or jonsered saws
any truck that runs
any car that runs
remington 870 wingmaster
mathews m7(i love my bow)
api treestands
makita power tools(never have liked the yellow black and deckers)
honda quad
german shepherd dogs

Last edited:
I must admit, I'm brand loyal probably to a fault. I like and prefer the following (in no certain order): anything STIHL, Chevrolet HD trucks, DeWalt hand tools, German Shepherd dogs and 5'3" 105 lb. blondes.

I've tried to really warm up to Husky saws and I just can't do it for some odd reason. My brother-in-law has a few XP Husky's that I have run and I think their good saws but I just can't force myself to buy one. I actually went to one of the local Husky dealers a few weeks ago with all intentions of buying a 576XP Auto Tune and I got cold feet.

Just curious if anyone else is brand loyal to a fault?

You just haven't run the right ones!

Brand loyalty is as much based upon familiarity as a bias. It's all psychology. We're all psychos.

My only brand loyalty really is Greyhounds, if we can call them a brand. I do what I can to help the little hounds as best I can to find a home when they have been abused by the racing industry or are retired.

Here's my previous one:

large.jpg

And my current one:

large.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely. But before I'm a Stihl head, I'm a lover of quality chainsaws.

Yep... pretty much the same here. (I do like Macs the most, but others are certainly welcome and will be given a good home...)

I will take a Chevy or Ford truck (older than 2000, no exceptions) but not a Chrysler Sebring/Dodge Intrepid/Dodge Stratus or any Chevy with a 3100/3400 engine... that kind of stuff. It if doesn't work well and turns out to be a massive cluster#### of crappy engineering or poor quality which means lots of downtime for repairs and excessive monetary dumping into problems, I am going to avoid it.

Can't believe I missed the Christmas thread, lol. Missed a few good things there. I arrived way late... today to be exact. :bang: Would have given some stuff out too. Maybe next year...

Or are you gonna start an Easter giveaway thread too? :biggrinbounce2:

I have carried the same pistol for 15 years, Glock 20, it is actually my only pistol, wife owns the S&W model 60. I use only Hornaday bullets. I prefer Stihl for my wood cutting but will buy any saw if it is a deal. I prefer PS3 over #### or WI but have all 3, and Onkyo for all my surround sound needs.

Stihl OPE
Stihl Mix Oil
Stihl Bars & Chains
Sig Sauer Pistols
Smith & Wesson Revolvers
Ruger Rilfles
Ford & GM Vehicles
Toro Mowers
Oris Wristwatches
Club Car Golf Carts
Snap On & MAC Tools Handtools
DeWalt Cordless Tools
Coke
Powerade
Busch Light
Seagrams 7
Bic Lighters
Red Wing Boots
Carhart Jackets and Overalls
DISH Network
Sprint Wireless
Croft & Barrow Dress Clothes (I have to dress up for work)
Shoes for Crews (Non-Slip shoes at work)
Hanes
Gold Toe
Nike Glasses
Fast Orange
Tide

Yea, I'm a loyal guy

stihl
toyota truck
german wirehaired pointer's
browning & winchester firearm's
Milwauke power tools
craftsman hand tools
basstracker
abu garcia/quantum
sierra nevada's beer's

Last edited:
About the only brand I am loyal to per say is Dukes mayonaise. Just cant beat it IMO. :biggrin:

I already poated in this thread but thought of a few more.

Labrador Retrievers
Killians beer
LG phones
For the maple guys Lapierre RO machines
Snap On tools, not because they are the best but because I see the Snap On man every week. Can get warranty and repair problems handled without having to drive somewhere etc.

German shepherds!!! Husky XP's, Jonsered, Dolmar, Carlton chain, Ford & Valiant Muscle cars, Nissan 4wd's, Massey Ferguson tractors & Fiat crawlers, Golden eagle compound Bows & Easton shafts, Honda 4 wheelers, and anything Aussie made ....and Aussie women !!!!! :bowdown:

I must admit, I'm brand loyal probably to a fault. I like and prefer the following (in no certain order): anything STIHL, Chevrolet HD trucks, DeWalt hand tools, German Shepherd dogs and 5'3" 105 lb. blondes.

I've tried to really warm up to Husky saws and I just can't do it for some odd reason. My brother-in-law has a few XP Husky's that I have run and I think their good saws but I just can't force myself to buy one. I actually went to one of the local Husky dealers a few weeks ago with all intentions of buying a 576XP Auto Tune and I got cold feet.

Just curious if anyone else is brand loyal to a fault?

I was at one time very brand loyal. But time has taught me that there is more than one way to skin the proverbial cat. I have come to realize that "brand x" does not always have the best ideas or products to handle my needs, and not always at the best price. I want quality and do not mind paying for it, but the days of me paying top dollar just to have "brand x" are over. Wish I had learned that lesson a few years earlier! Gotta admit though I am kind of stuck on my German Shepherd dogs!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back