Brand loyal? What do you like?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
martin_headstock.jpg

I used to be brand loyal, now not so much.

Drove GM products for over 35 years, now I would never consider one.

Stihl for over 20 years, now maybe.

Dogs, I am brand loyal.

Deutsch Drahthaar

This is Yatt. He isn't wild about being "posed".

14b10fl.jpg

Little Kade, he is 13 months old.

2d18oky.jpg

156g80l.jpg

Brand loyal, not. but I like Jonsered chain saws,
AND
Chevy trucks
Buick cars- LeSabre Full size and 3o+ mpg on the hwy.
Marlin rifles - last deer kill with Marlin 1894-44mag, Hornady Leverevolution hand loaded
Remington rifles
Ruger handguns
Farmall tractors
Eight O'Clock coffee
And I like 5'8" 145# women

Brand loyal, not so much. More like "quality" loyal.
I like Dolmar and Stihl but wouldn't pass up a Husky, Jred or Echo either.
Dodge trucks, those Magnum engines last almost forever
Bosch, DeWalt, pre-China Hitachi and Milwaukee for power tools
Yamaha and Harley-Davidson motorcycles
Weatherby XXII, best .22 ever and for any Canadians... still love the Cooey and Lakefield
Nikon lenses
NAD audio equipment

This is a big one for me... Heinz Ketchup, there really is no other kind (and I've tried most of them from all over the world)

Stihl chainsaws
Pre 1979 Ford 3/4 4x4 trucks
Hamms Beer
Any women under 5'5" and 110lbs
Pitbull dogs
Bushmills whiskey
Snap On tools
Wesco boots
Stihl chain
Marlboro Reds & Grizzly LC Wintergreen

(I miss anything?)

Brand loyal, not so much. More like "quality" loyal.
I like Dolmar and Stihl but wouldn't pass up a Husky, Jred or Echo either.
Dodge trucks, those Magnum engines last almost forever
Bosch, DeWalt, pre-China Hitachi and Milwaukee for power tools
Yamaha and Harley-Davidson motorcycles
Weatherby XXII, best .22 ever and for any Canadians... still love the Cooey and Lakefield
Nikon lenses
NAD audio equipment

This is a big one for me... Heinz Ketchup, there really is no other kind (and I've tried most of them from all over the world)

Of the 2 squabbles I have seen my parents have, one was about John Wayne and the other was about ketchup.

Mom got Del Monte instead of Heinz because she had a coupon and the Heinz bottle had one last squirt left. Holy crap. :msp_scared:

Mopar!...imagine that..LOL
Allis-Chalmers
Savage Arms
Makita cordless tools
Great Lakes Brewing Company

Chainsaws?...I love 'em all but Dolmar and Poulan top the list

Mike

About the only brand I am loyal to per say is Dukes mayonaise. Just cant beat it IMO. :biggrin:

That's funny! I have a buddy down in Florida who swears by 'Dukes'. I told him they're all about the same. I gets pissed and sends me two jars in the mail. :D He was right, that's some very good stuff!!!

That's funny! I have a buddy down in Florida who swears by 'Dukes'. I told him they're all about the same. I gets pissed and sends me two jars in the mail. :D He was right, that's some very good stuff!!!

Never even heard of it... Helman's, Karft, and store brands is all I recall seeing on shelves here.

dw

Cars, mustang shelby gt 500
Trucks, anything to make me money
Saws, husky
Dogs, weimaraners
Drinks, knob creek bourbon
Pistols, h&k
Women, short crazy Italian chicks

Drinks, knob creek bourbon

Good stuff... I'm actually just up the road from the actual Knob Creek here in KY, Closer than that to Turkey, Beam, Makers & all the others...

Wild Turkey's American Honey is my beverage of choice. While not legally a Bourbon it is sooooooo smooth.

dw

Its most definetly a Southern thing......lol.......

I used to be brand-loyal. Then I had kids. Now I'm wallet-loyal.

The only thing I'll 'try' to do all the time is buy American. That's the one last loyalty I'll pay for.

Last edited:
The only I'll 'try' to do all the time is buy American. That's the one last loyalty I'll pay for.

I hear ya! I like to see the Made in Canada label as much as possible on my purchases. Alright... Made in USA is a good first runner up.

Made in Everywhere Else can kiss my derriere.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back