• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Brand new jonsered carryinging case

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astnmacgto

Carnac The Magnificent
Reaction score
Want to sell a brand new (a little dirty) but still new jonsered carrying case. Idk how much they are new so make me a reasonable offer and I will probably take it.
Pic of front inside and bottom
Thanks, ADLM
20161022_132456.jpg 20161022_132532.jpg 20161022_132641.jpg

New, the equivalent boxes go for about $40 around here, If you don't care about the name, generic versions go for $20 to $24 on sale (Northern Tool, Menards, etc.).
Shipping it anywhere will cost you more than that.

Screen shot 2016-11-13 at 10.02.07 PM.png

Offer it on a local CraigsList.

Philbert

New, the equivalent boxes go for about $40 around here, If you don't care about the name, generic versions go for $20 to $24 on sale (Northern Tool, Menards, etc.).
Shipping it anywhere will cost you more than that.

View attachment 537079

Offer it on a local CraigsList.

Philbert
That's the information I was looking for, I found some generic ones like you mentioned but I never found a price on the jonsered one, I think local craigslist would be a good idea. Thanks for the help!
ADLM

Back