Brand new saw delivered today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyalex

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
IMG_0585.JPG IMG_0584.JPG IMG_0583.JPG Just got my Makita dcs9010 today
Very happy , ordered it Thursday June 1st and arrived today June 6th from England to here was faster than I expected.

Funny enough my Makita Dolmar rep stopped in just before the saw arrived - no warranty on overseas products as he is aware, but parts are available still from Makita Canada .

Build date of the saw looks like
2017!

Can't wait to fire it up.

That is a sweet looking piece of machinery. Enjoy it and be safe.

Russ

I am warming up to the makita color scheme. On that big saw I think it looks great!

Russ

Back in about 1998 ? a friend and I were running Partner 5000's at work and he bought a new Makita he kept it for home use and said it was a really nice saw. I still run the 5000's but when I have to tinker on them quite often,.. I do sometimes think how nice a new saw might be... Good luck with your saw she is a looker !

Beautiful saw! Not too many of those in Roblin haha! Are you going to mill with it, or just put it in the showroom to make the other saws feel inadequate?

Are you still selling the Maruyama saws?

Beautiful saw! Not too many of those in Roblin haha! Are you going to mill with it, or just put it in the showroom to make the other saws feel inadequate?

Are you still selling the Maruyama saws?

Its just a conversation / advertisement piece for chainsaw shows and such , I'll probably have a "makita challenge" at the Marlbank chainsaw challenge next year again , this year we let every one run the 73cc Makita and gave a Dolmar ps-32 as first prize.

Yes we are still selling the Maruyama line , lots of MCV42's sold (Dolmar ps-421) , the price and power they have is hard to match.

Yes we are still selling the Maruyama line , lots of MCV42's sold (Dolmar ps-421) , the price and power they have is hard to match.

If I can dump a couple Echo 400's that MCV42 is definitely in the crosshairs.

I was really trying to find out when the Marlbank chainsaw gathering was and no one I contacted knew. Sorry I missed it. I will be sure to contact you next Spring for next year's date. Can you still get the MCV51? I read somewhere that the deal Makita had with Maruyama for that model had expired or ended.

Back