• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Brand new weber 330 grill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mesupra

Mainer
Reaction score
Happen to be at Walmart tonight and noticed the weber grills on sale. Which is something you don't see often. Needless to say I walked out with the last two they had for under a grand. They retail for 799.99 I would like $500 is located in Monmouth Maine

l have five different weber grills....some gas, some charcaol. They a darn good grills, with quality accessories. Slow smoked pork neck is pretty tasty and hard to beat. Would not ever recommend short changing yourself and buying a copy, get the real deal.

Yea I was pretty happy to come across these. Can't wait to fire one up. My old grill from lowes did not make it 4 years and it was under cover 24/7. Most people I know have had there weber going on 10-15 years

Back