Bruno who and the Red Hot what??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought Bruno Mars did a good show. He was the host of Saturday Night Live a while back. Funny guy that didn't take himself to seriously.
And the boys got talent. I'm 60 years old by the way.:clap:

Kevin

A complete and utter embarrassment. Wouldn't, and didn't waste my time.
I wouldn't & enjoyed watching my fire (cheapest & sometimes "Best entertainment???) instead. Maybe you should worry about me too? lol!!!! Maybe if the KC Chiefs ever make it again, I'd watch!!!

Early Beatles records were horribly produced, poorly played, and pretty much the same crap we expect from Justin beiber. Lennon hadn't come into his own until they had enough money for good drugs. McCartney still sucks. Ringo... lol well, he's made out pretty well considering. If you've listened to any of his solo stuff, you know exactly what I'm saying there. :)

The best part of Ringo's career was the part he played in the movie "Caveman" :laugh:

Superbowl, Schmuperbowl. I went out in the woods about an hour before the game started with the New Holland, 1968 M101A1 trailer and a 20 year old Husky 51, temp somewhere between 0 and +5F, damn the snow, 4WD and gas pedal got me out and back; cut some yellow birch and popple, by the time I got back and got the load cut, stacked, and in the shed, it was pushing 7pm when I walked in the house. The way I figure it, with propane over $5/gal and the temperatures we're seeing, that little jaunt in the woods saved me about $170. Not bad for three hours of exercise and enjoying the woods, especially when you're standing there taking a 5, and not 10 feet from you a grouse buried in the snow shoots out like a rocket and startles the crap out of ya, happened two weekends in a row. Always running into grouse when I'm holding a saw, and running into standing dead, dry maple and birch when I'm bird huntin'. I'm tellin' ya, I'm cursed...............

I thought Bruno Mars did a good show. He was the host of Saturday Night Live a while back. Funny guy that didn't take himself to seriously.

Kevin
I'm not as old as you, but I agree. Being a Seahawks fan for 30 years, I was pleased yesterday :D I don't know what people want from a half-time show. At least they weren't lip syncing the entire thing.

lol...at half time i got the whiskey and coke out, and went and got my chainsaw chains and sharpened them the rest of the evening

Kevin

+1...I thought the half-time show was kick arse. It was better than the game for sure. Bruno Mars is the new Michael Jackson. "Got talent" is an understatement. I like all kinds of music and I am 46. Peace.

I'm not as old as you, but I agree. Being a Seahawks fan for 30 years, I was pleased yesterday :D I don't know what people want from a half-time show. At least they weren't lip syncing the entire thing.
Ah yea, The Peppers were lip sinking. and playing air guitar also. Look at the bass player. No chord on the ax, and no cordless thingy.

As far as the game went, I heard Al Roker named the next big snow storm Payton Manning. He was cold, and he blew hard.

WTF is this new thing about giving snow a name. We got a little snow, and someone told me they named it Maximus or something.

Voices were live, but instruments were not. Flea wrote an article on why they were playing along with a sound tract.

Anyhow, Payton Manning completed more passes than any other QB in the Superbowl. Yeah, he got picked twice but one of them was hitting his arm. He didn't hike the ball over his own head, nor did he get stripped and had the ball stolen. More than Manning didn't show up for that game.

I'm not a Bruno Mars fan but love the Chili Peppers. They have all sorts of good songs over the last 25 years. The half time show was better than the game.
I am a huge life long Denver fan even though I can't stand Peyton. I am glad that they at least lost to the Sehaawks. They had never even been to a Super bowl.

They also talked to the Chili Peppers about being unplugged. It was a decision from the super bowl.
The Chili Peppers have played for stadium crowds and have no need to be unplugged or lip sync. Something happens during a show they are good enough musicians to either correct it on the go or change it into something just as good.

Back